What's new

Grape Street Cripz (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Shepard

The Story

March-13-2:30PM-1991
The lonely Ryan Shepards was on the streets of Montgomery Red County area, he has been noticing some purple cars around the area. As he was walking to the General Store in Montgomery he spotted men in purple talking to eachother. He came to a dead stop and stood still hoping they wouldn\'t hurt him. They came by him and surrounded him asking: Yo dawg, wanna be wit da Grape Street Cripz? I answered back Sure. They got me intotheir clothes and announced me a new Grape Street Crip. He found a purple Voodoo and they gave him the keys to it. They said to Ryan: Drive it nigga. So Ryan got into his car and drove to the Bone County area.

March-13-2:48PM-1991
As he reached Bone County he headed towards El Quebrados, he spotted many Cyan colored cars there and though Hmm.. This must be Aztecas place.. He went to the bar to get a drink then some guys came upon him, they had in their hands: 9MMs, Desert Eagles and AK47s. 3 had bats but the others had guns. They aimed at him saying: You better not be a Crip bastard, are ya? I answered back: Yes, I think I am? They started randomly shooting at him and he ran to his vehicle and drove off as fast as he could. He reached the hood, he shouted out: The Aztecas are after me! The Grape Street Cripz got everything they could find, MP5s, Shotguns and AK47s. They then headed to the Aztecas hood and shot everyone they seen. One got away and the rest died. Get the fuck outta here dawg! shouted Travis Tahome, Im going dude Im going! I shouted back at him. We then reached Montgomery and went into hideouts and got some rest for the next morning.

March-14-10:48AM-1991
Yo get up brotha! Shouted Travis, I got up and he said Were under attack. I got into my ride and Travis took Shotgun and got his MP5 on the way, he started shooting every Azteca he seen. Protecting the hood, my car blew up and Travis and I ran to the nearest car seen. There was shooting and big bangs heard a few seconds later, we then looked all around Montgomery. Everyone was bleeding some were dead some were injured. 5 of our Crip members died because of the slaughter. We took them to the closest Hospital found and got them into recovery, the doctor said: Gentlemen, please leave and let these men rest. As we left the Hospital we went out looking for some recruits but it didnt go so well..

March-15-4:18PM-1992
The next year later the Cripz grew stronger. They had stronger guns, stronger men and ofcourse, better vehicles. They all went to the General Store for a meeting. 2 of the Cripz said they quit, 1 Crip was punished for murdering another Crip and the leader himself said: We all fucking know how we roll! Right?! They all shouted Fuck yeah!
Travis, Barra and I went out for a walk and met Devon on the way and we asked him to join us. He said Yes but obviously he got banned for weapon hacking he is out until he is back into the game. So, back to the story. Travis Barra and I went for a walk but met up with the El Vato Locos in El Quebrados they said Were looking for Jemmy Bob, have you seen him? He then logged on and we asked them Would you like to do a team-up on him? They said: Yes. Both Grape Street Cripz and El Vato Locos shot at Jemmy, then came a Grove shooting at Travis, Barra went to his aid and I was shooting at Jemmy. We then got victory against them. They then broke up and El Vato Locos and Grape Street Cripz were then Neutral.
Remember: If you Crip throw it up!

The Ranks
Top OG
Busta
Hustla
Original Gangsta
Gangsta

The Homies & Ranks
Travis Tahome - Top OG -
Jimmy Bone - Top OG -
Blake Cripz - Busta -
Ryan Shepard - Gangsta -
Barra Neyek - Hustla -
Reggie Owens - Original Gangsta -
Devon Speed - BANNED -

Allies
None

Neutral
El Vato Locos
Blue Dynasty

Enemies
Toonerville Los Aztecas

The Skins

The Hood

Montgomery

If you Crip throw it up nigga!

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/mRzf07TcArc[/flash]

Ryan Shepard

But atleast its the Cripz, I mean cmon Cruzito xD

Hehe its the Grape Street Cripz man they live long and forever man. Plus, we are getting some members everyday :/ lol

Ryan Shepard

Wtf? I typed this myself idiot

I typed this all by myself, it ain't the original Grape Street, its MY typing its MY pictures I put on there, its MY video I put on there learn to think before you say things, btw.. Travis Tahome is the leader, I just made this whole thing for him so just think: He never made that app he copied it. But this is what I say: I typed it by myself nigga'!

Nikita_Cherdenko

1) this gang has a guy who's banned still on their books
2) don't say nigga over the internet especially with that spelling, you play computer games, you're not a gangster so why act like one?
3) since there's a poll of 4 gangs, 2 of which are in with a chance of winning do you really think yours is that special?
4) this app is at best medi-ocre.

Crusty

Platinum Member
What is this gang about? Collecting fruits in my grandma's garden?

Nikita_Cherdenko

Yass said:
I think the grape part is just an excuse for skins that wear purple.
But what if they're white grapes? surely it should be red grape then.grape is far too general, like describing an accent as European.

Status
Not open for further replies.