What's new

Governor Faction Idea has been cancelled.

beauhobbs

Yeah, its been cancelled due to it being found out to be pretty much useless...
 

Skypo

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
1,487
Location
Rotterdam, Netherlands
beauhobbs said:
Yeah, its been cancelled due to it being found out to be pretty much useless...
It isnt useless. Maybe YOU find it useless but as you caoud see in the topic(which is also deleted for some reason?) the Community doesnt. Also it brings A LOT more RP to RCRP. And withot this te server isn't RP either. Since a County State without a Govenour or Mayor?
 

AERO

Donator
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
666
Location
Portugal
Skypo said:
beauhobbs said:
Yeah, its been cancelled due to it being found out to be pretty much useless...
It isnt useless. Maybe YOU find it useless but as you caoud see in the topic(which is also deleted for some reason?) the Community doesnt. Also it brings A LOT more RP to RCRP. And withot this te server isn't RP either. Since a County State without a Govenour or Mayor?
I agree with Skypo, it isn't useless. Also, I think there should be elections for a new mayor from 3 to 3 months. Also, the Mayor should prepare speeches so he can gain votes.
Personally, I think the Government faction would bring great RP to RC-RP, if the Governor is a good player, active and wise.
 

Icy

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
2,985
Location
Denmark
Wang said:
Skypo said:
beauhobbs said:
Yeah, its been cancelled due to it being found out to be pretty much useless...
It isnt useless. Maybe YOU find it useless but as you caoud see in the topic(which is also deleted for some reason?) the Community doesnt. Also it brings A LOT more RP to RCRP. And withot this te server isn't RP either. Since a County State without a Govenour or Mayor?
I agree but the request's and mayor poll's would cuase bloody OOC rage's and also the mayor would require constent guard's upon witch they were not going to have the right to recruit bodygaurd's with firearm's so they would constently require the SAST to guard him witch we heavily palm faced against.
Epsilon Security Service dumass'.
 

Icy

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
2,985
Location
Denmark
Wang said:
Not relley dumb your faction is hugley inactive and even if it supported RP between you both it would be retarded, becuase IRL they do have police guarding mayor's not security firm's, seucrity firms are used as like bouncer's, and too pin point the fact it's not being added so there's clearly no point talking of such a thing, and im not disrespecting your faction there im just stating a point Mayor's will require like five guy's for it too be RP and there was going too be over two mayor's....
And that would require IC deal's witch would not be very legit with co ordination excetra expecialy when a mayor requires 24-7 protection as hand.
I support the idea, but it's all too think about the benefit's and also what good can come off it, or if it's just another faction that would be used as power such as Apeature etc, If NG get's scripted and they remove apeature this faction should be added,
But i think in all fairness there should be mayor's of every town and village and there own department's in the main sector's.
Would enhance RP so much gang war's resulting in town warfar would be immense.
Also a economy clash.
You ever use periods? Jeez

Anyway my faction is inactive now, but won't be when we get the new HQ. Notice the "when" not the "if".

And just add security as a rank in the government faction then.
 

AERO

Donator
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
666
Location
Portugal
Wang said:
Not relley dumb your faction is hugley inactive and even if it supported RP between you both it would be retarded, becuase IRL they do have police guarding mayor's not security firm's, seucrity firms are used as like bouncer's, and too pin point the fact it's not being added so there's clearly no point talking of such a thing, and im not disrespecting your faction there im just stating a point Mayor's will require like five guy's for it too be RP and there was going too be over two mayor's....
And that would require IC deal's witch would not be very legit with co ordination excetra expecialy when a mayor requires 24-7 protection as hand.
I support the idea, but it's all too think about the benefit's and also what good can come off it, or if it's just another faction that would be used as power such as Apeature etc, If NG get's scripted and they remove apeature this faction should be added,
But i think in all fairness there should be mayor's of every town and village and there own department's in the main sector's.
Would enhance RP so much gang war's resulting in town warfar would be immense.
Also a economy clash.
No, IRL the mayor gets secured by his personal securities, not the police.
 

Icy

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
2,985
Location
Denmark
Javier said:
Wang said:
Not relley dumb your faction is hugley inactive and even if it supported RP between you both it would be retarded, becuase IRL they do have police guarding mayor's not security firm's, seucrity firms are used as like bouncer's, and too pin point the fact it's not being added so there's clearly no point talking of such a thing, and im not disrespecting your faction there im just stating a point Mayor's will require like five guy's for it too be RP and there was going too be over two mayor's....
And that would require IC deal's witch would not be very legit with co ordination excetra expecialy when a mayor requires 24-7 protection as hand.
I support the idea, but it's all too think about the benefit's and also what good can come off it, or if it's just another faction that would be used as power such as Apeature etc, If NG get's scripted and they remove apeature this faction should be added,
But i think in all fairness there should be mayor's of every town and village and there own department's in the main sector's.
Would enhance RP so much gang war's resulting in town warfar would be immense.
Also a economy clash.
No, IRL the mayor gets secured by his personal securities, not the police.
I rest my case.
 

Skypo

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
1,487
Location
Rotterdam, Netherlands
This isn't supposed to be a fucking flame fest like all other topics where you 2 post.
Javier said:
No, IRL the mayor gets secured by his personal securities, not the police.
On topic:
Yup. And i have a personal guard myself though. So its easy to find them. Also you THINK there would be OOC insulting. But a few points. 1. We never had elections so you can't say that loudly. 2. If there were OOC insults who cares, like the chosen one is gonna feel offended doing his job -_-. 3. I'd like to hear a better explanation on why this idea is off. 4. Who voted to cancel this idea?
 

Crusty

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
3,035
What the fuck I supported this and now it`s gone?

I admit I abused /psa a bit to promote Chris Miller aka Chris Jacobs for Mayor/Governor hehe :)
 

Skypo

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
1,487
Location
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Wang said:
Javier said:
Wang said:
Not relley dumb your faction is hugley inactive and even if it supported RP between you both it would be retarded, becuase IRL they do have police guarding mayor's not security firm's, seucrity firms are used as like bouncer's, and too pin point the fact it's not being added so there's clearly no point talking of such a thing, and im not disrespecting your faction there im just stating a point Mayor's will require like five guy's for it too be RP and there was going too be over two mayor's....
And that would require IC deal's witch would not be very legit with co ordination excetra expecialy when a mayor requires 24-7 protection as hand.
I support the idea, but it's all too think about the benefit's and also what good can come off it, or if it's just another faction that would be used as power such as Apeature etc, If NG get's scripted and they remove apeature this faction should be added,
But i think in all fairness there should be mayor's of every town and village and there own department's in the main sector's.
Would enhance RP so much gang war's resulting in town warfar would be immense.
Also a economy clash.
No, IRL the mayor gets secured by his personal securities, not the police.
In real life, they have to be escorted through town in major key area's due to attack's, if you did not know what's a security guard going to do if someone try's to kill him, if the seucrity guard draw's hes fucked over also becuase he has no authorisation but saying he's protecting a mayor but in-dangering the public.

So it's two sided but the case has settled and alec has agreed to put it down till more things come up.
Ok thats alright then.
 
Top