What's new

Good Graphics Mod that works on RCRP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crepz

Donator
We can't really recommend any good one's just it all comes down on how your Dirctory works with the specs of your PC. I woupd recommend you view our mod section on forums or look on some moddibg sites.

Danzig

Platinum Member
I suggest you getting skygfx which replaces the graphics with the PS2 GTA SA graphics, which look quite nice. As Crepz already said, it really depends on what mods you’re currently using, what’s your computer specs and what kind of mods you are willing to install. If you want me to link you skygfx and a few other good graphic mods, throw
me a forum PM.

Edit: Don’t bother with ENB’s if you’re playing on a old system, they will lag the hell out of your game, maybe even break it, depending on how you install it.

GlorifiedPig

Donator
2DFX with a mixture of skygfx will probably look very nice. 2DFX makes it so you can see the light on the buildings and it also adds other effects, whereas skygfx makes your game look more "orange"-ey like the PS2 version.

60oz

Helper
I suggest you getting skygfx which replaces the graphics with the PS2 GTA SA graphics, which look quite nice. As Crepz already said, it really depends on what mods you’re currently using, what’s your computer specs and what kind of mods you are willing to install. If you want me to link you skygfx and a few other good graphic mods, throw
me a forum PM.

Edit: Don’t bother with ENB’s if you’re playing on a old system, they will lag the hell out of your game, maybe even break it, depending on how you install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.