What's new

Going in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSnikerz

My old topic was locked so now i have to make a new one. Im having some difficulties going ingame. I cant find how to go ingame in the first place. I have my Character created and my master acc done too.Can some one please and also tommmy B when i said have some common sence im not being a dick, its that you're telling me the obvious there was no need to take that so offensive. and really, "bitch please" ? Says the one saying im a dick.

Davis

Administrator
SuperSnikerz said:
My old topic was locked so now i have to make a new one. Im having some difficulties going ingame. I cant find how to go ingame in the first place. I have my Character created and my master acc done too.Can some one please and also tommmy B when i said have some common sence im not being a dick, its that you're telling me the obvious there was no need to take that so offensive. and really, "bitch please" ? Says the one saying im a dick.

Do you have GTA SA? LOL, You open samp, enter the IP, Enter your name and click connect.

TommyB

Owner
BigD said:
SuperSnikerz said:

Do you have GTA SA? LOL, You open samp, enter the IP, Enter your name and click connect.
Must be rocket science.

SuperSnikerz

BigD said:
SuperSnikerz said:

Do i need to have it installed? because i dont have San andreas on my PC.

TommyB

Owner
SuperSnikerz said:
BigD said:
SuperSnikerz said:

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpgx

Diabolic

Donator
SuperSnikerz said:
BigD said:
SuperSnikerz said:

Are you serious?

Jambo

Donator
Diabolic said:
SuperSnikerz said:
BigD said:
SuperSnikerz said:

Are you serious?

:roll:

Emanuel

Donator
SuperSnikerz said:
BigD said:
SuperSnikerz said:

WheresMyBrain%208%201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.