What's new

Going heavy by 1.0

Hopkins

Silver Member
I know this topic has been made a few times, but now that we're getting close to 1.0 we should probably make a firm decision on what we're going to do. And I believe should be decided by the population of the server. Personally, I think we'll be better off by sticking to a light/medium type of roleplay. They should enforce a couple of rules, like RP taking out your guns, or stealing cars. Things like that. Up to you guys though. What would you rather have?

JakeSummers

Medium. Make sure people that can't RP don't get in. (I know theres a quiz in v1).

Let factions decide how they wanna do it with their own members. (ie. Aperture decides to be Heavy RP)

Yass

Donator
Aperture SHOULD be heavy RP during IC situations.

But anyways I say Medium with rules enforced. I enjoy a nice bit of RP, I cba like alot of people going into great detail.

Decoy

Silver Member
It should be fucking heavy because i'm not gonna play here as much if it's gonna be less than heavy.. Light and Medium is so boring in my opinion.. I have an alternative server i play on all the time and it's heavy and it has around 150 players average each day.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Decoy said:
It should be fucking heavy because i'm not gonna play here as much if it's gonna be less than heavy.. Light and Medium is so boring in my opinion.. I have an alternative server i play on all the time and it's heavy and it has around 150 players average each day.
Massive DM fest? Valhalla

Nikita_Cherdenko

1. if a server has more than 80 players everyone knows it soon turns into a DM fest, 2. heavy RP just isn't fun, doing /me shoots at [name] and all that, medium is good, and i'd go for that, light is unpopular cos a lot of servers can't sustain it and because many don't understand it.

Decoy

Silver Member
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Decoy said:
Massive DM fest? Valhalla
Roleplay.

Decoy

Silver Member
Taras said:
Heavy RP.
Thats right.. Thats the only way this server is going to get any where. All Light/Medium Roleplay servers have been failures.. The one's i've played on. Heavy Roleplay.. It's more common, and more people play it. If we were a very organized Roleplay server. I guarantee we would have more and better quality players.

I bet anything. Alot of heavy roleplayers come onto our server. They look at all the noobs doing all the dumb shit and DMing and Car ramming or what not. They think straight away "The fuck is up with this server".. Light RPers chase away Heavy RPers.