What's new

Getting my house back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuningManiac

Bronze Member
Hey, I haven't played on RC-RP for ages, and as expected, I no longer have my house on my main character.
I used to have a folder with screenshots of proof I owned that house on my desktop, but my computer had to have Windows reinstalled and now it's gone.
Is there anything I can do to get a refund or find the folder?

Morgan

Donator
If you lost your house because of inactivity, then you won't get it back, even if you can prove that you owned it.

Giga

Donator
As stated on the refund information topic on the Refunds board, wiped assets cannot be refunded. Sorry mate.

No refunds of wiped properties
If you have been inactive and lost a house or business, it will NOT be returned to you under ANY circumstances.
Refund will be archived.

TuningManiac

Bronze Member
I don't really want the house back, I just wanted some kind of money refund or something. Is that possible?

Kemp

Retired Admin
TuningManiac said:
I don't really want the house back, I just wanted some kind of money refund or something. Is that possible?
Unfortunately not. It's your responsibility to maintain your activity and therefore prevent your assets getting wiped.

Smajk

Donator
Question has been answered, feel free to PM a Helper if you would like to get this topic unlocked.

L&A.

Status
Not open for further replies.