What's new

Getting kicked off server/disconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAP0

Donator
So I keep getting disconnected from the server, It basically says Server Restarting..... and disconnects from it. It's not something with the server, because when it says it's restarting there are still players on it and I can join back immediately after it disconnects. I've never had this before, it started happening last Sunday. I have a few basic CLEO mods installed but I know that they're not causing the problem because I've been using em' for almost a year and never had issues.
text1.pngtext2.png

Attachments

• text1.png
    text1.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
  • text2.png
    text2.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 1

GlorifiedPig

Donator
I decided to actually read the screenshots.. looks like your MA doesn't exist. You're probably joining with the wrong name, check and make sure it's correct
That's not the case; he gets reconnected and it joins with his character name since he's already logged in, so it doesn't recognize as a master account.

GlorifiedPig

Donator
It depends, sometimes 20 minutes, 30, 15. The max time I can play without it happening is about 30-45 mins.
Are you one hundred percent sure that your internet doesn't cut out at all during those 20-45 mins?

Status
Not open for further replies.