What's new

Getting desynced within a minute after login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritz

Donator
It is possible that background applications are using bandwidth.

Another thought - less technical and far fetched but still a possibility: Is your ISP throttling connections to prevent outages due to increased usage as a result of COVID-19?

Gatsbeh

Bronze Member
So like @Supernova said, since most people are on lockdown or are now working from home/always at home. Your ISP will be plowing through connections to stop outages, which means your speed will drop immensely. A lot of people are having this problem on the server, they seem to be fine in interiors, but once out of the interior, the connection seems to be horrific. The only real two suggestions are to make sure nothing in your house is connected, or at least try an minimise the connections whilst playing. The second option is to unfortunately ride it out, wait until all this blows over and things should start getting back to normal!

fredinand

Bronze Member
It is a background process as I mentioned a couple of times: EFRService.exe, "Check Point Endpoint Forensic Recorder service". I am looking for guidance on how to stop this process and uninstall the software (it doesn't appear in my control panel).

Lavitra

Silver Member
If it is a problem of the ISP, then why am I getting a ping of around 170 to 200 on another server which is situated in France, and it has sometimes got players around 500 to 600, yet I have a good gameplay on that, and at the same time, when I try to login here, it fucks up, most of the times. Nowadays, I have just got into the habit of playing RC:RP on a ping of around 350-400 with a fucked up packet loss of around 10 to 15. Guys, it is a problem of this server, it ain't about ISP, at least in my case

fredinand

Bronze Member
Think I'm good for the time being. Will post another if the issue comes up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.