What's new

Denied Get rid of /o completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yass

Donator
Sick of seeing it spammed, sick of telling people to shut their big mouths and distracting other people from their RP because of these fucking idiots that think SA:MP is a new whacked out version of MSN.

So I propose, we get rid of it FOR FUCKING GOOD.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Yass said:
Sick of seeing it spammed, sick of telling people to shut their big mouths and distracting other people from their RP because of these fucking idiots that think SA:MP is a new whacked out version of MSN.

/Support. /o has become a spot to flame and tell shit other players don't care about. It annoys us while we RP by its abuse and spam. Not to mention all the noobs who speak their own languages on it.

Ghost

Silver Member
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Yass said:

/Support. /o has become a spot to flame and tell shit other players don't care about. It annoys us while we RP by its abuse and spam. Not to mention all the noobs who speak their own languages on it.
What about /togooc not only for donator..?

Crusty

Platinum Member
Tanga_Kayo said:
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Yass said:

What about /togooc not only for donator..?
Damn right, thats smart.

Ian

Diamond Member
What I want is for level 3 or 2 have the ability to Toggle OOC and Noob chat...
Everyone who gets on the server just talks in OOC and Noob chat, never RPing... This makes it hard for those of us who actually RP...

Icy

Gold Member
Nah, don't remove it.

I like to use it for discussions etc., though all the newfags are killing it with their flame and whine.

/togooc for all would do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.