What's new

General tips and guidance to a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

deshirow

Silver Member
I've been enjoying myself so far. Meeting people here and there, making friends, getting high, going camping, hunting for peyote/shrooms and all of that. I don't think joining a faction is a requirement to have fun, but it does get stale sometimes because people are nowhere to be seen.
trust me I've been around places for long enough to let you know that those people teach you no good in terms of rp standards and you can do it with better people who will help you improve and give you more of an insight about how the server really operates, it may be worrying when you apply but once you join the pressure is off

Deleted member 53695

I've spent money on a Huntley and Dinghby along with other vehicles. I'm alright when it comes to money.

There's a huge difference between those two and the ones I've previously mentioned, if ya got an elegy, you're looking at possibly 7 - 10K of repairs for 2 damage, like, if you go down from 999 to 997, that's what you're paying, and it gets worse.

Deleted member 53695

Why not? What's wrong with that and the stigma behind Monty park rats? Seems pretty toxic to me imo.

Your opinion might be right but it's not for me to decide. That concept is hated by the whole community, just know that.

ndrangheta

Gold Member
RP wit factions. You don't need to join any but you can still RP with them/among them. They are most often good rpers and will be a good influence on you. If you do find a faction to RP with, don't hesitate to reach out to their leaders on the forum or with a PM. Any good faction leader will take the time to personally walk you through getting settled in RCRP, what's right & what's wrong.

Eventually, you'll be settled in role playing. It's easy.

Deleted member 49341

^ what he said

If you're looking for a good place to improve your skills, I'd steer clear from ET, SAN, Silentium, etc. You'll probably learn more from LVM or one of the many gang factions we've got. From what I've seen Menace of Destruction is pretty good.

Those factions will also teach you some self sufficiency so you won't be left looking for people to spoonfeed you roleplay.

Dingus

^ what he said

If you're looking for a good place to improve your skills, I'd steer clear from ET, SAN, Silentium, etc. You'll probably learn more from LVM or one of the many gang factions we've got. From what I've seen Menace of Destruction is pretty good.

Those factions will also teach you some self sufficiency so you won't be left looking for people to spoonfeed you roleplay.
I'm not much into illegal factions and what not due to the lack of rp and care for the other player

Wallachia

Donator
Illegal RP is generally speaking held to a higher standard than legal RP.
You can try joining either a legal or illegal one.
Joining a faction was and always will be the best thing that I can recommend to any player.

Status
Not open for further replies.