What's new

General tips and guidance to a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekz

Bronze Member
I'm not much into illegal factions and what not due to the lack of rp and care for the other player
As stated above, illegal factions are fun specially when it's a street gang ( from my own view ) you can hit parties/clubs, shooting dice, playing ball to street dealing with arms and drugs, making connections, killing ( when only necessary ), buying a dog and so on, hell when we get bored we sometimes talk about football or anything like that, street gangs give you a lot of opportunities to roleplay what so ever you wish and specially when you start from 0 and develop your character, you should try it

Dingus

Illegal RP is generally speaking held to a higher standard than legal RP.
You can try joining either a legal or illegal one.
Joining a faction was and always will be the best thing that I can recommend to any player.
I might try to go for the PD or something. Quite unsure of it.

Dingus

As long as you enjoy yourself it doesn't matter if you choose legal or illegal.
With that being said I'd still take the advice from above and avoid the legal ones if I were you, but you go ahead and suit yourself.
I always enjoyed the legal factions for some random reason. Though, I also hope to meet some characters because I'm goddamn bored and tired of finding really nobody around and it's just annoying to RP with myself 24/7. I had a few friends but they all left (cunts mc), then 2 died and now the only one I had left is just MIA.

Is there anyway to look for the user in specific to know when they were last online?

Wallachia

Donator
I always enjoyed the legal factions for some random reason. Though, I also hope to meet some characters because I'm goddamn bored and tired of finding really nobody around and it's just annoying to RP with myself 24/7. I had a few friends but they all left (cunts mc), then 2 died and now the only one I had left is just MIA.

Is there anyway to look for the user in specific to know when they were last online?
/lastonline should work afaik

Younes

Bronze Member
I'll go ahead and consider this as a concluded help request. Please reach out to us either in this section or in-game through "/assistance" if you need anything else!

x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.