[General Note] Roleplay now, /b later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Emilio_Ventura
IG Faction
Red County Police Department
Alright, so I've seen too much freaking whining in OOC, that means raging in /b because of an IC action, let me explain to you that roleplay can be a bitch sometimes. This is why you need to learn to distinguish between IC and OOC, your IC - In-Character actions DOES NOT affect your OOC state of being. So if a police officer tickets you for an amount you find unreasonable, You go and take it IC - In character, that's either talking to a higher rank and or taking the actions ICly. There's no reason to rage on the forums and go haywire and apeshit, we are all here to play. In the other note, if you cannot distinguish between these two simple things, then roleplay isn't for you, thus Red County Roleplay isn't the server your looking for.

- Please vote for a sticky, this needs to be informed to ALL members.

IG Name
Bernard Falcon
IG Faction
Bone County Trucking LTD
Yes should be stickied

Want people to think you're retarded in two easy steps?
Step 1: Whinge about EVERYTHING that doesn't go your way
Step 2: If your /b whinging doesn't get you what you want, get on the forums and whinge some more.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
IG Name
Edmond Bazarro
Well, I agree but I have to admit that I do not fully support it. As there are MANY situations when you just have to use /b. Wondering why?
If you have been in a illegal faction/gang you'd know (CBC for example).
People are MGing, PMing their friends to call the police while being kidnapped, even though everything was RPed perfect, without letting any evidences/witnesses on the scene. So, all of a sudden the cops pop out of nowhere, and should I RP that because some idiot decided to break the rules? I don't think so.
Although, a lot of people are whining for unnecessary reasons, that's correct.

IG Name
Emilio_Ventura
IG Faction
Red County Police Department
2Fabulous said:
Well, I agree but I have to admit that I do not fully support it. As there are MANY situations when you just have to use /b. Wondering why?
If you have been in a illegal faction/gang you'd know (CBC for example).
People are MGing, PMing their friends to call the police while being kidnapped, even though everything was RPed perfect, without letting any evidences/witnesses on the scene. So, all of a sudden the cops pop out of nowhere, and should I RP that because some idiot decided to break the rules? I don't think so.
Although, a lot of people are whining for unnecessary reasons, that's correct.
You screenshot the event, you take notes, and in the end of the roleplay you go and post a forum complaint against them, that's the way it should be done.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
IG Name
Kristian Keegan
IG Faction
SANN
I'm truthfully supporting this, but sometimes /b can be a savior as well.

Bogdan

Silver Member
I don't think that it will change because everyone is doing what they want.. Anyway, I still have a hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.