What's new

Denied Gangs (Official, Forum Suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator
Official factions such as the SAST, SAFB, Aperture Research etc all have their own sub-forum in which they have a private section.

I also think official gangs should have a private forum as well. I know it'd take up a lot of space making a sub-forum for every official gang as well as the official factions however a new section could be added to the factions/gangs part (The same section where official factions sub-forum is) the section would be like this:

Sub-forum title: Gang forums

Inside this sub-forum would be:

Blue Dynasty Private Forum (Password protected)
El Vato Locos Private Forum (Password protected)
Waqqa Crime Syndicate Private Forum (Password protected)
Dillimore Bastards Private Forum (Password Protected)

Harold

Silver Member
or they could just make a group for offical gangs and hide it and make private forum for the group like you said and only like blue Dynasty members could read

Mathers

Donator
Damian said:
or they could just make a group for offical gangs and hide it and make private forum for the group like you said and only like blue Dynasty members could read

Perhaps, I was thinking if people didn't like exactly what I suggested it could be done like:

There's groups in the members legend like, Cabbie Co, Aperture, SAST etc.

This could be done for Official Gangs aswell - In which when someone becomes a part of that group they'd see a sub-forum (Hidden unless part of that group)

Which would basically be like the private/discussion forum of that gang.

Harold

Silver Member
Cortez said:
Damian said:

Perhaps, I was thinking if people didn't like exactly what I suggested it could be done like:

There's groups in the members legend like, Cabbie Co, Aperture, SAST etc.

This could be done for Official Gangs aswell - In which when someone becomes a part of that group they'd see a sub-forum (Hidden unless part of that group)

Which would basically be like the private/discussion forum of that gang.

i think its pretty useless tho.. we dont need to discuss anything private like SAST and all them.. but i dont know it would be pretty cool so im gona /halfsupport

Jerome

Then you would have to make a user group for every official gang to allow them to look at there own private forum

Waqqa

/fullsupport, i was about to suggest this earlier. As my board is all in IC matter. I don't see the problem in this because that would prevent people to metagame stuff from forums like they mostly do.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
I think that this should be Leader's decision,so they can make it their own way..I wouldn't like Alec or anyone else to make a forum for my gang/family/faction ,i want to do it myself.
And if the Leader isn't capable for doing it,then he should ask a help or something from Alec or the Admin Crew,whatever..

Status
Not open for further replies.