What's new

Gang Mods...

Muncini

Donator
Okey i just want to know what mods all the Official and maybe some Unofficial Gang and Mafias and whatever are Using... So please post here and a Download Link too... Couse i want them... If they good and nice.. Couse if all using them it would be better... :p

EDIT: I mean like skin mods and shit...
EDIT: And maybe some car mods you using for the gangs also... And cops mods and all...

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin

Decoy

Silver Member
I am trying to set up a new modpack but for some reason some of the mods keep crashing my SA and i had to re-install it twice now..

Muncini

Donator
Cruzito Canderias said:

Download link:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-2345396/El-Vato-Locos-Official-Modpack-v1.0.rar.html

The Blue Dynasty

Download Link : megaupload.com ONWL3D96
Sorry but there is no SAMI file for this mod. Hopefully you know how to install it with IMG Tool or Alcis IMG Editor.
I advise Alcis IMG Editor because you can import all the files at once and rebuild straight away. Hope you enjoy the mods.

Credits go to the people that made these mods.

Nice mods... Strange and wierd quieston.... How can i make it so its in the game??? :S (( not good at skin mods but at car mods xD ))

AlexTsar

Were can I download these mods at?

Also how do people make mods? All i know is how to make runescape server mods lol!