What's new

Game Recorder

Walker

I use fraps, but it makes small video's around 200 mb and it takes long to upload to youtube, some nice programs who make small video not much mb? and links..

Yass

Donator
If you're just trying to upload the fresh recordings of FRAPS straight to youtube it simply will not work, the files are in absolutely flawless quality, the size of this muh'fuckaahs is through the damn roof. You have to run it through a program like Windows Movie Maker or Sony Vegas to shrink the files, it lowers the quality, but still lowers the file size and makes it plenty easier to upload to youtube.

Walker

Yass said:
If you're just trying to upload the fresh recordings of FRAPS straight to youtube it simply will not work, the files are in absolutely flawless quality, the size of this muh'fuckaahs is through the damn roof. You have to run it through a program like Windows Movie Maker or Sony Vegas to shrink the files, it lowers the quality, but still lowers the file size and makes it plenty easier to upload to youtube.
I can try this one too..

Rachel_Hayes

When I upload movies recorded with Fraps, I useally edit it with Sony Vegas Pro 8 and render it in HQ

Walker

Rachel_Hayes said:
When I upload movies recorded with Fraps, I useally edit it with Sony Vegas Pro 8 and render it in HQ
I have Sony Vegas but don't know how to use it