What's new

Game crashes when audio plays?

qlossy

Hello!

So basically, out of nowhere, when I started roleplaying again. Whenever I started roleplaying RCRP, it was all working fine until I decided to get into my car, all of a sudden my game crashed. Personally, I didn't think anything of it so I joined are tried to get into the car again, and it crashed again, I kept trying and it was crashing, so I realized there was an issue.

I found a video on youtube on how to stop it from crashing and installed the 'correct' audio files.

I tried installing this and it didn't work, I'm not sure what to do as I have no mods installed and have everything correct.

This is my GTA SA folder. vv

1621717772845.png

1621717810851.png

And this is my SFX audio folder in the GTA SA folder. ^^

If anyone could let me know what to do, ASAP. Thank you!

MAC-10

Donator
if u got any imvehft mods remove them, they're not eligible with ur game

fizzle

Retired Admin
This is a common crash that occurs because the game attempts to play audio tracks on the radio that were removed from the final product due to a variety of reasons, mostly copyright. They did not remove the implication of these files in the code, and as soon as the game tries to fetch them, the game will toss a fatal error right at your face. A solution is to try a few patches where such audio files are included or the very famous Silent Patch.

qlossy

This is a common crash that occurs because the game attempts to play audio tracks on the radio that were removed from the final product due to a variety of reasons, mostly copyright. They did not remove the implication of these files in the code, and as soon as the game tries to fetch them, the game will toss a fatal error right at your face. A solution is to try a few patches where such audio files are included or the very famous Silent Patch.
Thank you! I’ll try it out.

Jboi

Lead Administrator
archived - a clean install of gta sa is available on the discord server if people need it