What's new

Fuck this & Fuck you (will stay for abit)

Mathers

Donator
I'm sorry to do this:

But Alec you seriously need to start listening to the fucking players of this server rather than keeping yourself in your little fucking box and listening to the administrators because everybody on this damn server apart from you and those fucktard administrators (Excluding Lee_Chan & Aston_Mahone) knows that this server is going to die out and it's going to die out pretty fucking soon unless you start listening to the community rather than listening to people with their heads up on their own arses. Get rid of the fucking administrators you currently have (Again apart from Lee_Chan and Aston_Mahone) AND GET PEOPLE THAT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING BE A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR AND IS FAIR! to replace that administration team.

Sure you might think it has something to do with the server itself but it fucking doesn't - Its your administration team. Fucking sort it out.

Since you have just appointed two new moderators - I will stay around for a bit too see if there's actually any difference :|

~
Gerald

[flash=001,001]http://www.youtube.com/v/fkBU1aD88z8&autoplay=1[/flash]

AERO

Donator
This is the second topic you create saying you're leaving.
Honestly, I think you will come back in a day or two.

Well, good luck and good bye.

P.S: God damn music -.-

Fox

Banned
See, I said this yesterday when I PMed Alec, the reputation of the server/admins has gone wayyyyyyyyyy down in one day.