What's new

Fuck it , Im active again read the inside. Due to players giving friendly replies.

I'm done with it , The admins here are just dumb lazy retardos and liars , And the players are rapidly decreasing , Maybe i come back maybe i don't .
I'm waiting for Aston and Decoy to DONT have admin rights anymore , Nice Abuse btw , specing my gangmembers non-stop.

Edit: And Decoy how could you know about that armour getting at the ammu-nation thing ey?
Get the fuck off fucking spying me all time , You just knew we were going to hunt someone , We were actually looking for Nazis but then we saw you so i thought like fuck him up like they did with us.
And where the fuck you get a mutherfucking m4?! WELL?!
Fuck off being unfair against other players carrying m4's and big shit.

Don't leave man.Just wait.
I will give it another chance, Raging was the thing that made me left , But i'm still angry.

Icy

Gold Member
I agree this server is full of fat bullshit.

That dick of Cambridge has admin, non-rp's and whatnot, Lee Chan non-rp's too, Ian's gone for a good while, so is Mick, Cruzito is gone, no word from Yass recently, Aston is raging.

Maybe I'm making a few enemies now, I don't care. I wish the admins would look at themselves instead of being so goddamn focused about what everyone else is doing wrong.

If you don't come back, I'll be so fucking pissed.

Ian

Diamond Member
Well, we spec un-official factions non stop, as to make sure you are good enough to be official.
Since I don't have admin anymore, this has been layed onto our Level 2s and etc.
(Everything is considered abuse nowadays, but I can't really say anything...)

Decoy

Silver Member
Pancho said:
I'm done with it , The admins here are just dumb lazy retardos and liars , And the players are rapidly decreasing , Maybe i come back maybe i don't .
I'm waiting for Aston and Decoy to DONT have admin rights anymore , Nice Abuse btw , specing my gangmembers non-stop.

Edit: And Decoy how could you know about that armour getting at the ammu-nation thing ey?
Get the fuck off fucking spying me all time , You just knew we were going to hunt someone , We were actually looking for Nazis but then we saw you so i thought like fuck him up like they did with us.
And where the fuck you get a mutherfucking m4?! WELL?!
Fuck off being unfair against other players carrying m4's and big shit.

Don't leave man.Just wait.
I will give it another chance, Raging was the thing that made me left , But i'm still angry.
I spectate everyone. It's my job to catch out people non RPing/breaking rules. I got that M4 a long time ago for a job i had to do for the Aperture. A very long time ago. Kept it stored for the whole time.

Edit: I can spectate you as much as i can. You cant tell me how to use my administrator status. I use it wisely. I want to see if you're gang is RPing and not breaking rules.

Ian

Diamond Member
May I also add, he is an admin, and can have a M4, inwhich I gave to him for a certain job.
I let him keep it as a gift, as I have always trusted Marcus ICly.

Decoy

Silver Member
Ian said:
May I also add, he is an admin, and can have a M4, inwhich I gave to him for a certain job.
I let him keep it as a gift, as I have always trusted Marcus ICly.
Exactly Pancho. Thank you Ian.