What's new

From Vice City General Army To the Red County Poor District

Armoni Baker

Donator
[/b]From Vice City General Army To The Red County Poor District
[/b]

It Was A Normal Day In Vice City Until 2:00PM.A Distress Call Was From the Beach So We Sent In To Apache Helicopters With Armored Miniguns In.When We Went There We Saw 2 Boats With Armored RPGS And Tracking Beacons.They Shot One Helicopter Down And The Other One Was Still Flying.Jon Chapman Manned The Minigun And Shot The Boat Down.A Andromada Was Sent In To Drop Down Troopers.We Got A Stealth Bomber To Bomb The beach So We Can Contain In.Jon Found A Weapon That Can Destroy Vice City.He Took It And Brang It Too His House.Swat Units Came To His House.He Got Out His Akimbo Mini-Uzis And Killed Them All.A Boat That Went To Red County Was In the Bay.He Went On To With the Nuclear Weapon.He Went To Palomino Creek To Live A Normal Life But Red County Sheriff Tracked Me Here.He Known I Stolen It But he Let Me Go.He Sent me A Letter Saying This

Officer Marlov,2/26/50
Dear Jon Chapman,We Know Who You Are We Would Like to Inform You That Your Weapon Is A Disease Called H2N2 Origally Found In Liberty City.We Would Like To Ask You To Keep It In A Safe Place For the Time Being.As Of Right Now You Are Being Watched By Agents From A Research Facility Called:Aperture Research.They Will Keep A Closes Eye On You.If You Do Something Bad They Will Hunt You Down.If You Spread This Disease You Will be Detained In A Federal Prison until Further Notice
Sincerley,Officer Marlov
((Dont Take It Personal Aperture...))

Belgier

Donator
Sorry I ain't going to read this..
I never read any post Typed Like This Because It's Fucking Hard To Do So. I Can't Really See The Beginning Of A New Sentence And It Hurts My Eyes Trying To.

(why do people do that anyway?)

Icy

Gold Member
Joey Belgier said:
Sorry I ain't going to read this..
I never read any post Typed Like This Because It's Fucking Hard To Do So. I Can't Really See The Beginning Of A New Sentence And It Hurts My Eyes Trying To.

(why do people do that anyway?)
Yeah I read it, it's something with nuclear boms, armored miniguns and some guy killing an entire swat team on a beach in Vice City.. or some shit

john_murray7

Banned
(( Armored miniguns, armored rpg's, whys everything armored? Mini Uzi akimbo's, hope you have steady aim as your 3rd perk cause they have huge crosshair. As someone mentioned, This Type Of Typing Is Hard To Read Isn't It? ))

Akira

Bronze Member
(( Yeah, don't worry... That guy is always typing like that which is annoying. ))

john_murray7

Banned
(( Just to add to my last post, why do they bomb the beach with a stealth bomber?! Is there a war going on?! Also, seems kinda weird that soldiers parachute, on to the boat or beach? but its kinda hard to land on a boat with a chute and the bomber bombed the beach. Not to be an smart ass but it seems so... well you know what I mean ))