What's new

Free BF3

Mac

Donator
I wouldn't trust this either. Just buy the game xD Better yet buy BF4 or watchdogs shit.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Origin is pretty much the same as Steam, it's certified. I've had Origin for a while, and prefer it over Steam since I don't play any other games online besides SAMP, so steam's not something I like as it's a memory hog. It's legit, you just need to register if you don't already have an account with them(For those who are worried about safety, it's just an email and password, no bank/credit cards or anything unless you plan on paying to purchase a game, but this one is free), if you have an EA account from Xbox live or anything, log in with that as they're the same database and you can download the game. Yes, free. I'm at 70% now, and it's not the first free game they've given out but they do only have them up for short periods.

Before you do install it tho, in the license agreement it states that they may monitor your PC and sell the information to any 3rd party whether it be illegally downloaded programs or games you have (Typical EA) however they do not monitor passwords etc, so if you download stuff illegally or crack programs etc, i highly suggest not installing it.

Tom

Donator
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
Origin is pretty much the same as Steam, it's certified. I've had Origin for a while, and prefer it over Steam since I don't play any other games online besides SAMP, so steam's not something I like as it's a memory hog. It's legit, you just need to register if you don't already have an account with them(For those who are worried about safety, it's just an email and password, no bank/credit cards or anything unless you plan on paying to purchase a game, but this one is free), if you have an EA account from Xbox live or anything, log in with that as they're the same database and you can download the game. Yes, free. I'm at 70% now, and it's not the first free game they've given out but they do only have them up for short periods.

Before you do install it tho, in the license agreement it states that they may monitor your PC and sell the information to any 3rd party whether it be illegally downloaded programs or games you have (Typical EA) however they do not monitor passwords etc, so if you download stuff illegally or crack programs etc, i highly suggest not installing it.

I have cracked Simcity 5 on my computer, FBI hasn't knocked on my door yet.

Hydra

Bronze Member
Lol how would this be fake? I know it's EA but it's on the actual site and in the origin client so yeah-...
They've been giving away free games for a while know so it's legit, no worries.
The game is pretty good btw, might be a bit outdated but it's still better than Battlefield 4 IMO...

Cheesy

Gold Member
wow just saw someone posted before me. and yes, it is legit. plant vs zombies is going free too incase you got the call of a gardener. Origin is pretty much EA's take on online game copies. program seems pretty clean about a bit of searching too. It's part of a program that I guess is supposed to bring more people to Origin, thus it's origin exclusive.

Cvnnor

Silver Member
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:

:lol: Third party companies are not the Federal Bureau of Investigation, if a third party company tries to arrest you just laugh at them.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=3rd+p ... hird+party