[Forums] BBCode - Tutorial

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar
[/td]
-------NAME: Bold--------------USAGE: {b} {/b}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Making text bold; making it darker--------------EXAMPLE-------

-------NAME: Italic text--------------USAGE: {i} {/i}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Making italic text--------------EXAMPLE-------

-------NAME: Underline--------------USAGE: {u} {/u}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Underlining text--------------EXAMPLE-------

-------NAME: Quote--------------USAGE: {quote="(USER NAME)"} {/i}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Quoting someone-------

-------NAME: List--------------USAGE: {list} {/list}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Making a list of things, can be used more than once-------

-------NAME: Image--------------USAGE: {img} image link {/img}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Inserting a image into a post-------

-------NAME: URL--------------USAGE: {url=link} text{/url}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Directs you to a page--------------EXAMPLE-------

-------NAME: Font colour--------------USAGE: {color=nameofcolor} text{/color}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Colouring your text--------------Example-------

-------NAME: Youtube--------------USAGE: {YouTube}URL{/Youtube}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Inserting videos into your posts--------------
-------

-------NAME: Background--------------USAGE: {background=color} text{/background}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Putting a background over your text--------------Example-------

-------NAME: center--------------USAGE: {center} text{/center}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Centering your text-------

example

-------NAME: divbox--------------USAGE: {divbox=filled colour, outline colour} text{/divbox}--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy-Medium--------------USED FOR: Putting your text/image etc. in a box-------

-------NAME: Font--------------USAGE: {font=fontname} text{/font]--------------DIFFICULTY: Easy--------------USED FOR: Changing the font of your text--------------Example-------

Arky

Head Administrator
IG Faction
Silentium
Re: [BBCode] Tutorial - WIP

May i ask why this is needed? :D

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar

ArkyStano said:
May i ask why this is needed? :D
To prevent new players posting questions about the BBCodes etcetera, and maybe even so older players can know more about BBCodes. This is still WIP tho, should be finished by today, eventually tomorrow.

IG Name
metal_head
IG Faction
cuban mafia

Not to sound like an asshole, but these are provided to you already in the "Full Editor".

Brent

Donator
IG Name
Daryl Russell
IG Faction
The Corn Hauling Cunts (10)

xVladx said:
Not to sound like an asshole, but these are provided to you already in the "Full Editor".
Yep. And there's always a preview feature.

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar

xVladx said:
There are more BBCodes that aren't included in it. Either way, people ask how to include images etcetera, which is why I made this.

Ray_P

Bronze Member
IG Name
卐 卐 卐 卐
IG Faction
卍 卍 卍 卍

I don't know why people complain so much, it's an useful tutorial :)

And by the way, a few advices:
- At the USAGE column, replace {i} {/i}, for example, with {i} text {/i} so people who want to learn BBCode will see where their text comes along.
- It's {quote="username"} {/quote}, not {quote="username"} {/i}.
- You can also use {quote} text {/quote} instead of specifying who you quote, to evidentiate that it's something important what you typed there. Alot of people use it, it's kinda like .
- Add
text
- it's a very important BBCode.
- Also add [youtube] www.youtube.com/theyoutubevideolinkhere [/MEDIA] and
and

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar

Yeah, there's a few bbcodes missing that I haven't got around to cover since I went away on vacation. I'll try to finish it today.

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar
Re: [Forums] BBCode - Tutorial [WIP]

Updated due to requests coming from several users (mainly from Logic III, faggot.)

Because of so many BBCodes in the post I get an error while editing the topic, so next BBCodes will be posted in this post.