What's new

forum problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenth

Platinum Member
Hello there,

I believe that the issue is not in any way related to the server or the host, however, I believe that it's something related with your connection to the server, client side. What I would suggest is, try logging on from a different browser and see if the issue gets fixed. If it does, then the issue is related with the browser you're using and a good suggestion would be to reinstall the browser. Oh, before you do that, try checking out your internet speed because if you're downloading something, there's a high chance of things not loading properly.

I hope that this helps in any way shape or form. Keep me updated with your trials in order to allow me to help in the best possible manner.

Cheers,
Kenth.

Nick99

Silver Member
the icons load, then they disappear, im not downloading anything...It's the same with Opera.

Kenth

Platinum Member
Its probably as issue related to your internet connection, have you tried restarting your router?

Nick99

Silver Member
I don't have a router, I have an ethernet cable attached to the back of the tower

Kenth

Platinum Member
Nick99 said:
I don't have a router, I have an ethernet cable attached to the back of the tower
Try re-plugging that cable, not sure it'll work and that's the last resort because I'm out of ideas to solve this issue tho'.

Kemp

Retired Admin
lawl kenth

clear your cache and cookies on chrome, then reload chrome

if that still doesn't work, run cmd prompt as administrator (with chrome closed) and then enter ipconfig/flushdns

Kenth

Platinum Member
Kemp said:
lawl kenth

if that still doesn't work, run cmd prompt as administrator (with chrome closed) and then enter ipconfig/flushdns
What he said ^

Nick99

Silver Member
Kemp said:
lawl kenth

nope, ain't workin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.