What's new

Forum Namechange Req's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Retired Admin
Stop requesting name changes please, you all know that they are not allowed and if an admin still changes your name, it will be set back when caught.

And the next player that comes to me with: "It's ok XYZ admin will set it then", I will drag him into our TS server. The point is not WHO will set your name, it's just if I say NO, it's a NO for the namechange, it doesn't mean; "Yeah, go ahead and ask another admin".

Some of you have probably noticed that Alec changes those names back now. I don't know why it's so difficult to understand and obey that rule.. Had to say that..

Parker

Silver Member
Earl did send me to you a while ago, and only just got around to it.

I think it should be allowed, or there must be some automated way... maybe for the donators usergroup tochange the name or something...

AshleyAcidix

Donator
For the simple fact is its hard to keep track of player's if they keep changing there forum name's around I mean, I could PM someone and OOCly insult them harshly then get my name changed then they can't make complaint on me as I would have new name, It's like Ban evading, You don't know who they are. and you lose track of them.

Parker

Silver Member
No, there could be a spot on the profile with previous names, also the PM would display the new name lol, and because profiles use IDs, it would never change. Bad point ^

Alvar

Diamond Member
It was you after all who chose your current name, nobody else to blame.

Jeffy™

Retired Admin
Sticking with this one over a decade, what's so important in simply a forum name? I always though it should simple as fuck, just so you remember it more easier :D

Status
Not open for further replies.