What's new

Forum Javascript problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Well, whenever I connect on the forums, the page loads with no problem in 1 second, but then it keeps saying "Connecting" on my tab.
I searched around a bit and the Firefox helpdesk said it had to do with a website using a bugged Javascript. So I turned Javascript off, and it worked. But now I can't use the BB code buttons etc, which is quite annoying. So maybe you could check it from your side?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/we ... inish-load

this is the page that helped me

"In rare cases, a web page may be using an external JavaScript file which is in the wrong format. Try disabling JavaScript - see JavaScript settings and preferences for interactive web pages. If the page now finishes loading the bad Javascript file may be coming from:

a proxy filter that is incorrectly filtering that website's files. If you are running a proxy filter such as Privoxy, try disabling it.
the server. Contact the site administrator for that website. "

Muys

Donator
4p67.jpg

Second tab is the regular website.
(Verbinden means Connecting ;) ) It just keeps showing this but everything is already fully loaded like Bauer said.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
I've applied a few changes. Please let me know if it is fixed now. If not, please provide me a screenshot. The above screenshot does not work.

Muys

Donator
fr0st said:
I've applied a few changes. Please let me know if it is fixed now. If not, please provide me a screenshot. The above screenshot does not work.

Lol, screenshot worked a couple minutes ago, but you fixed it I believe!
It stops loading 24/7 atleast ;)

Bauer

Retired Admin
Muys said:
fr0st said:

Lol, screenshot worked a couple minutes ago, but you fixed it I believe!
It stops loading 24/7 atleast ;)

Yes, it's fixed :)

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Fixed. If anyone should have the issue again, notify me via PM.

/LOCKED + ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.