What's new

Forum Issue [Simple Fix Maybe]

Status
Not open for further replies.

robnthesouth

Donator
Hello it says i'm blocked from sending PM's on the forums. Every time I try to send one, it says "You Have Been Blocked, E-Mail site owner or something". It also gave me a cloud ID but I lost it. Let me know if you need it i'll post it. Please help. Thank you.

Nick

Donator
Since nobody has answered yet, I'll go for it.

New players on the forums cannot send forum PMs, and since you are in that usergroup, you will be unable to. You need to be removed from it and added to the registered players usergroup. I cannot remember how exactly you do this, I think it might be to do with the time you've been registered or the number of posts you've made.

Sorry that I can't tell you everything, but I hope I helped while you wait for somebody more knowledgable about this..

Nick

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

Nick has pretty much answered the private messaging concern. However, I don't think that the "You have been blocked. Contact the site owner." error with a "Cloud ID" shouldn't be there. I'm guessing that this error is coming from CloudFlare. Can you take a screenshot of the error (Print Screen), upload the image, then post on this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.