What's new

Forum Header Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Retired Admin
We need a good forum header for the new forums so here is a competition where you can win $500,000.
Just post(dont PM me) your entry here and we will decide the best one later.
It must say "Red County Roleplay" in it, but the design is really up to the designer.
The dimensions should be around: 700(L) x 200(H) +/- 50.

Crabpuss

This saved horribly, it looks like a wooden sign with neon light lettering normally. I... don't know why it came out so bad when I saved. Shall re-work things later.

Its animated, btw.

Ian

Diamond Member
Crabpuss said:
This saved horribly, it looks like a wooden sign with neon light lettering normally. I... don't know why it came out so bad when I saved. Shall re-work things later.

Its animated, btw.
It very Nice, I like it.
Its going to be first place unless someone shows something absouletly terrific.

James Little

The only problem i see with it is the Font for "Roleplay" It is somewhat hard to read.

Michael_Corner

James Little said:
The only problem i see with it is the Font for "Roleplay" It is somewhat hard to read.
/agreed, make "Roleplay" the same font/size as Red County, and I declare this a winner! :p

Jofi

Nice man, I wanted to try own one and failed. ( Im pretty new whit Photoshop. )
Fucking photoshop crashed and didn't save my pic -.- Well i got just that first version of it.

Fox

Banned
Crabpuss said:

Its animated, btw.
It's really nice, but yeah where it says "Red County Roleplay" could be a bit clearer

Status
Not open for further replies.