What's new

Forum Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haris

Donator
Hello There,
Today,While using operamini on my mobile I tried to reach the forums but it said your IP address is permanently banned on the forums and the reason was GTFO.I just cleared the cookies and it started to run well again.My question is why was I banned in the firstplace?
I havn't done anything wrong lately.

Jim

Retired Admin
Re: Forum Ban??

Hello there, that does sound very odd. My suggestion would be to Screenshot it and post it here. I will mark the topic for admin attention.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Giga

Donator
Re: [ADMIN] Forum Ban

Hi there,

Opera Mini uses a proxy server, so someone has probably 'broke the rules' using Opera Mini, which banned the IP address. Of course your real IP address and forum account is safe.

Giga

Donator
Re: [ADMIN] Forum Ban

Hi there,

What I mean is that your forum account is in good standing. However you may not be able to access the forum due to the banned IP address(es) caused by Opera Mini's proxy servers. Your unique IP is random with Opera Mini though, so you might still access the forum with an unblocked (unbanned) IP address.

I'll be removing the [ADMIN] tag as there is really nothing we can do, unless they decide to unban Opera Mini's addresses.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask in this query.

Haris

Donator
I'm actually still using operamini while posting this topic and every post in it.I just cleared the cookies and it started working magically again.

PuDzeh

Donator
You're not banned, your account is clear and clean. Opera mini uses a proxy for security as aforementioned, I will be locking and archiving this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.