What's new

Forgot my In-Game Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erjoneey

Donator
Hello,

I haven't played for more than 2 years, and I actually managed to log into my account but I only remember my in-game user name and not the password. However I do have all the forum log-in information I just need the in-game password for my account (Luxemburger is the name)

Erjoneey

Donator
Actually, I got into the e-mail that is linked with the master account which again, is Luxemburger, and I found the emails that confirmed my registration so that's definitely the email but when I try logging in from the website it says that the email is not linked with any accounts? (SA-MP server recognizes my account though)

Erjoneey

Donator
Sorry for being repetitive, but can someone solve this as I can't even log into the game.
Thanks

Erjoneey

Donator
@Erjoneey Hey! Did you try to file a ticket? Can you log to your UCP?
Nope, I can’t because it says that the e-mail doesn’t exist even though I’m 1000% sure that it is the e-mail that I used before as I had previous emails from RCRP. So I cant change my password, can’t log into the ucp, in the game ,nothing. (Game server remembers my master account name though.)

Erjoneey

Donator
I just want the email that is linked to Luxemburger to be changed to the one I use, which again, is the email that I used before but for some reason the website bugged out or something. If its possible i’ll PM the email to the admin that is taking care of this. (I also have proof that it is the email that I used before)

Allerion

Donator
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.