What's new

Denied For BCSD only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Well,i will tell you about SIU (Special Investigations Unit)

BCSD should edit a rank lets say rank 2 or 3 to be called ''Detective'' SIU will stay undercover intercepting the illegal calls,calling them having a date and they will operate with a patrol unit to make an arrest,so their undercover status will not be found.They will also give informations about incomming crimes,they will affilate with a gang,staying close to one and searche's for infos.Also they can arrest but only if no patrol unit are online.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Why only for BCSD?
I did something like this in RCSD. I just roleplayed it all out.
But by 1.0 we're getting the /undercover command I think.
It should work out good.

Joshy

I'd rather just have the undercover, instead of having a whole FBI inside the PDs.

Josh

Well,yea its more better to PD have their own peoples who investigate,so no need to wait infos from FBI or 911 calls.

Mike_Divinny

Bronze Member
(I'm not an officer... YET)

One problem...

One or two people get arrested and they tell people... Then those people tell people... Then everyone knows who is an undercover cop... Of course that wouldn't be very good RP, that's how it would happen

Yass

Donator
Mike_Divinny said:

One problem...

One or two people get arrested and they tell people... Then those people tell people... Then everyone knows who is an undercover cop... Of course that wouldn't be very good RP, that's how it would happen
It's called switching cops from undercover work back to street duty.

Mike_Divinny

Bronze Member
Yass said:
Mike_Divinny said:

One problem...

It's called switching cops from undercover work back to street duty.
Wow... DUH! ):

Status
Not open for further replies.