What's new

Fock it

UnkindMuse

Banned
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,788
Location
United Kingdom
Despite the amount of assholes there's likely to be, I'm coming back. Only been over a month, Watch Dogs was too much of a let down. Longest month I've had all year. :luvrcrp:
 

Thomasz

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2013
Messages
5,186
Location
Belgium
UnkindMuse said:
Despite the amount of assholes there's likely to be, I'm coming back. Only been over a month, Watch Dogs was too much of a let down. Longest month I've had all year. :luvrcrp:
Awww yeeehhhhh. WB mate.
 

Nick

Donator
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,161
Location
London, England
When you left, this is all I had to say-...
Nick said:
Even though you were unkind to me, muse... and you have a silly name like 'ZonamoUnderground' I do wish you the best!

Peace.
This time, I do hope you find a way to be kinder, muse. I really want to see you become more of a KindMuse, will you do that for me?
 

UnkindMuse

Banned
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,788
Location
United Kingdom
Nick said:
When you left, this is all I had to say-...
Nick said:
Even though you were unkind to me, muse... and you have a silly name like 'ZonamoUnderground' I do wish you the best!

Peace.
This time, I do hope you find a way to be kinder, muse. I really want to see you become more of a KindMuse, will you do that for me?

NO YOU STINKY HILLYBILLY
 

TheMichaelBez

Donator
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Messages
318
Location
London
UnkindMuse said:
Nick said:
When you left, this is all I had to say-...
Nick said:
Even though you were unkind to me, muse... and you have a silly name like 'ZonamoUnderground' I do wish you the best!

Peace.
This time, I do hope you find a way to be kinder, muse. I really want to see you become more of a KindMuse, will you do that for me?

NO YOU STINKY HILLYBILLY
That is not kind at all, muse..
 

LemonPower

Retired Admin
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
3,360
UnkindMuse said:
Despite the amount of assholes there's likely to be, I'm coming back
UnkindMuse said:
NO YOU STINKY HILLYBILLY
UnkindMuse said:
You're the motherfucker that kept chasing me! ;)
UnkindMuse said:
Despite the amount of assholes there's likely to be, I'm coming back
images
 

Manu

Retired Admin
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
5,142
Location
Flanders, Belgium
LemonPower said:
UnkindMuse said:
Despite the amount of assholes there's likely to be, I'm coming back
UnkindMuse said:
NO YOU STINKY HILLYBILLY
UnkindMuse said:
You're the motherfucker that kept chasing me! ;)
UnkindMuse said:
Despite the amount of assholes there's likely to be, I'm coming back
images

"If you're surrounded by assholes, chances are you're the biggest one of them all."
Na' I keed, welcome back!
 
Top