What's new

[FND] 2014 Chevy Silverado Police truck

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
I found this mod a few days ago, origionally it had a black skin on it, So I spent a few minutes reskinning it to an SASP skin(Not the best because all I have is Paint.net lol)
Here's the origional mod post: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2482
If you want the new skin i made just send me a PM. :)
gta_sa2014-06-1114-38-16-18_zpsa5bf0eee.jpg

gta_sa2014-06-1114-38-08-65_zpsdff81129.jpg

gta_sa2014-06-1114-39-14-55_zpsaa8bb676.jpg

Also, here's a civi version :)
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.ph ... 3&orderBy=

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Knight. said:
Sweet. Damage and colors?

Not colorable however if someone in our community could edit it to make it so, that'd be awesome, and honestly i'm unsure about damage. But it is the ONLY 2014 Silverado mod available publicly that's bug free. The handling is for the most part the same as the origional ranger, it doesn't slide out or bounce up like most other pickup truck mods on the ranger.

Knight.

Donator
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
Knight. said:

Not colorable however if someone in our community could edit it to make it so, that'd be awesome, and honestly i'm unsure about damage. But it is the ONLY 2014 Silverado mod available publicly that's bug free. The handling is for the most part the same as the origional ranger, it doesn't slide out or bounce up like most other pickup truck mods on the ranger.

Fair enough. SAMP plate though? xD
And is it 4 doors? (Seems like it's the king size or w/e)

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Knight. said:
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
Knight. said:

Fair enough. SAMP plate though? xD
And is it 4 doors? (Seems like it's the king size or w/e)
I don't think it even has a plate :p And yes, it's a crew cab.