Florencia 13 | Loco Killa Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trumpet

vmxnGyQ.png

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGM5LSdYSTo[/video]

SKiHGft.png

o5ExXy7.png

Eh, let me tell you a story now..I was like eight years old, aight? I had a buddy, let's call him..Manuel. So, me and Manuel where outside, just playing around, 'namean? When all of the sudden, these putos roll up on us with a black van, yelling all kinds of shit. "EYY, FUCK YOUT FLORENCIA, PUTOS, WE GON' COME ON YA' ALL MOTHERFUCKERS, WE GONNA COME HARD," Whilst rollin' through the barrio, 'naean? They were all black, throwin' up thier stackings, fuck that shit. We got scared and whit a reason, ese. We ran inside, tellin' the story to our dad. He told us not to worry, 'namean? Well, we believed him. The same van came up, rolled down windows and as my pops stepped out the door, the shot him. We ran inside, cryin' as I fell right at my dad, crying and yelling whilst hugging him. I knew he was dead. Shit, it took me and uhm..Manuel five years to forget that shit, but holmes, I never forgot my pops. I had to live in Mi Casa after all that shit. So, at like uh..twelve years old, Manuel moved out of Blueberry, 'namean? Didn't have much friends back then, ese. Now, liss'en up closely, holmes. I started hangin' out with 'em other cholos, chicanos, 'namean? This shit got real. I started skipping school to hand around the block with them. They were my family now. Back then I didn't know who they actually were, damn..They were older than me, stronger too. They protected me in any possible way, ese, ofcourse I'm going to follow then, fuck..Well, they introduced me to dealing, posted up on the corner for most of the day. I was a youngin' and I learnt quickly..Damn, I even started smokin' that kush I was selling, but that was cool, eh..I liked it, holmes..That shit brought in quick cash too, ese..at twelve years old, fuck you gon' get paper, uh? DEALIN' KUSH. So, I was hangin' around, when some other youngins, black males came at us. The had big sticks, knives and bats, then they jumped to us. After a while, we heard shots from behing the houses, as some of the older members came up shooting, warning shots, 'namean? These niggas ran like hell has broken loose. Man..the older members told us to dip inside the house or run the fuck out of there, as the Five-O was sure to be there. In ten minutes, there was about 5 la juras around the block and a fed scoping the barrio. Fuck, ese, I was eager to check the shit out, but too scared, 'namean? As time passed La Jura left the barrio, and the 'hood was clean again. The immediate I went out the door, a older member greeted me and told me to follow him up. He swiftly threw a blue rag at me, mumblin' "Think fast, ese," as I caught the rag and they started beating me up. After a while, I had survived the shit, they told me I was "Jumped in" or intiated into the group they was. Didn't go much past, as I learn't about the culture, banging in general, fuck..I even rolled with the older guys, 'namean ese?
As time went past, I was eighteen in no time, and had banged with them for a while now. I had a lot of youngins under me, learnin' from me. So, listen up, holmes..- I was allowed to actually start my own set few block away, 'namean? To expand, come bigger. The knew I was ready for that. So I did..- Loco Killas Clique, up near the Blueberry trailers. I had a few younings, who dissapeared. Only few of these ese's stayed in the barrio to bang with me, they was down. We we're doing just fine, Loco motherfuckers as we were, hah. Since then, there's been gunshots, murders, robberys around Blueberry, mostly related to Florencia XIII. We never stopped reppin' Florecia X3, ese, we still there, just not as big in numbers as we used to, holmes.

Manu

Retired Admin
Looks like a cool faction, nice story and all that.

Only got two remarks: Maybe it'd be better if it wasn't located in Montgomery, seeing as there already are two illegal factions + 2 legal factions located there. It wouldn't hurt to get another region with more people in it. The other thing is that the other Mexican gang (MAL13) also uses blue rags. This may inflict some (unwanted?) competition this early.

Anyway, good luck with this!

Trumpet

Yeah, you are right, Manu. I will look around the Red County and then I choose, I think imma go to Blueberry trailers, because there is good to start the gang alone, thanks.

Manu

Retired Admin
#16 y/o hispanic. said:
Trumpet said:
Yeah, you are right, Manu. I will look around the Red County and then I choose, I think imma go to Blueberry trailers, because there is good to start the gang alone, thanks.

Well,in Blueberry have carefull at St.James Projects,good luck with this,I have a suggestion,go with this in Fort Carson, Good luck again.
Maybe even Palomino, so many opportunities there but I think only that one Asian gang is situated there.

Backyard the most fucking dangerous clique from SB
Manu said:
#16 y/o hispanic. said:
Trumpet said:

Well,in Blueberry have carefull at St.James Projects,good luck with this,I have a suggestion,go with this in Fort Carson, Good luck again.
Maybe even Palomino, so many opportunities there but I think only that one Asian gang is situated there.

"Inactive" Asian Gang

Becca

Head of Asset Management
Lead Administrator
#16 y/o hispanic. said:
Manu said:
#16 y/o hispanic. said:
Trumpet said:

"Inactive" Asian Gang

They are indeed, but maybe not for long.

Creek Park 13 is apparently situated in PC also. But I'm not sure how active they are. FC May be good.

Toffer

Donator
FC would be THE best place to start up a gang like this in my eyes. The "ghetto" enviroment on the south side, behind the news office is just perfect for this kind of RP. Aswell as it wouldn't hurt to get some life back in FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.