What's new

Fixed Floating Text Labels (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator

devs2.png

Bug Report - 28/05/2014 - 07:26am (GMT +8)

Main Account Name: Giga
In-game Name: Robby_Wilkinson
In-game Level: 8

Category
Feature Bug [X] - A bug relating to a feature in the server.
House/Business [X] - An issue relating to houses/businesses.

Please describe the bug in as much detail as you can:
Code:
I was going to the Clover in front of Palomino Block 9 when I noticed the text label of "Palomino Creek Electronic Shop" showing the AFK text instead of the business name. It seems that the AFK is linked to Jane_Hill, as the AFK tag disappeared when the player got kicked for AFK. There is then no text label appearing on the Electronic Shop.

What steps can be followed to reproduce the bug (to make it happen again):
Code:
What I did is: When spawning on Palomino Creek, I send my start-up commands (/toggold, /togglepm off, /togb). After these commands, I ran to the Clover in front of Palomino Block 9, enter the vehicle, /mask'ed, and use the /hotwire command. After a few seconds, I cancelled the hotwire (by exiting the vehicle). I turn my player camera around then noticed the text label of the Electronics Shop written with an AFK text. After three minutes, player "Jane_Hill" got kicked from the server for AFK and the text label disappeared from the business, thus no text is showing anymore.

Evidence of the bug:
XpimfgU.png

xIJuC0d.png

What do you need refunded, if anything?:
Code:
/

devs2.png

Bug Report - 05/06/2014 - 12:09am (GMT +8)

Main Account Name: Giga
In-game Name: Robby_Wilkinson
In-game Level: 8

Category
Feature Bug [X] - A bug relating to a feature in the server.

Please describe the bug in as much detail as you can:
Code:
I was alt-tabbed for a while on the grass of South Montgomery, then I noticed the LVPD cruiser of James_Reeve appearing with the Montgomery Gas fuel text instead of the CHARLIE-X.

What steps can be followed to reproduce the bug:
Code:
I am not sure if this can be reproduced, as it appeared randomly. But I was logged in for four hours, with frequent alt-tabs, with or without using /afk.

I made use of the /afk command as I need to alt-tab. I was AFK while inside the SANews Rancher, on the grass of the left side of Montgomery DMV. When I returned, I used the /back command and drove back to Montgomery. When I noticed the text label on my back, it was the Montgomery Gas Station fuel stats text label on James_Reeve's LVPD cruiser.

Evidence of the bug:
vyfsHyM.png

7gebWJ3.png

SVBlIv3.png

(Unexpectedly, the third screenshots shows a Montgomery business with an AFK text label)

What do you need refunded, if anything?:
Code:
/

Copfan5

Retired Admin
Mu9GV4F.png

Bug Report: CONFIRMED
We have successfully located the issue, it will now be resolved.

DEVELOPER SECTION
Date: 05/06/2014
Name:Copfan5

Additional Issue(s) Found: NO FURTHER ISSUES FOUND
Additional Issue(s) Information:[IF APPLICABLE]
Probable Solution(s): N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.