• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[FINISHED]The DMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Retired Admin
DMV​

The DMV. Ah we get a heck of a lot of new members asking constant where the DMV and what prices! Well heres the Answers:

The DMV itself:

DMV Stands for Department of Motor Vehicles. The DMV itself is located in Montgomery, South. It is a relitivly large building and it is at the east of the Cabbie Co HQ. Here is a image of the DMV:

What can I get at the DMV?

Of course you can get Licenses! Here are the list of licenses!

GVL-1 (Normal Car) Price: $100, Vehicle: Admiral
GVL-2 (Large Vehicle) Price: $3000, Vehicle: Mule
MB (Motorbike) Price: $2500, Vehicle: Sanchez
B (Boat) Price: $4000, Vehicle: Coastguard
A1 (Helicopter) Price: $15.000, Vehicle: Sparrow
A2 (Airplane) Price $25.000, Vehicle: Dodo,

To Pass these test you must complete the following don't damage the vehicle to much, complete the test in the right amount of time and make sure you stay the correct speed! Failure to do so and it will reasult in a FAIL!

Vehicle Image:

Custom Plates

Well custom plates are now becoming more popular and I think you all need to know where you can purchase a custom plate. Custom Plates indeed cost a lot of money but here are the prices listed below:

4 Characters: $2,500,000
5 Characters: $1,250,000
6 Characters: $300,000
7 Characters: $40,000

You cant use waky simbles like '$' on your custom reg. You can only use the following:
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0

If you have a reg like RCRP4EVA that may be saw as a Non-RP reg and you could be punished ((I'm not entialy sure about that)) A Good reg would be like your last name or nickname e.g. 1DODDS1 (Thats my reg, just a example)

IG Faction
Civilian
Re: The DMV

9/10
You can add location on Mini-map.

@ edit
And if you are describing DMV, write some about Custom plates. They're located there.

Nice guide, didn't know you had to use a Sparrow for the Helicopter test.

IG Faction
Civilian

//PRO With the Guide, Many Begginers haves the question: Where can i get a car license or where it's the DMV or why i can't drive a car...So..+1 Respect for you my friend.

IG Name
Brian Duffy
IG Faction
The Winter Hill

Add the minimap also, That would be greatfull for newbies, Stand at Montgomery Spawning point.

Status
Not open for further replies.