What's new

Denied /fine question/suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator
All right. Me and Charles Garcia (Yass) earlier on today were discussing the /fine command for the Police Departments. Now it got us both wondering. Where the fuck does the money go when the player pays the fine?

We done some tests. The money doesn't go into the factions bank, nor does it go to the officer that ticketed the player, nor does it go into Yass' bank/payday.

So my suggestion is this.

For each SD (RC & BC) when someone pays a /fine the money from that /fine goes into the factions bank account. Because at the moment the Cops don't see any of the money from fines.

Icy

Gold Member
Problem is though,

cops will start fining more, to earn more cash for themselves/faction bank.

Mathers

Donator
Icy_Blight said:
Problem is though,

- It'd all go to the faction bank though. Plus, there's the Crime & Punishment thread about what we should/shouldn't charge when it comes to fines and prison sentences.

Fines wouldn't add any increase to their pay cheque. It's merely go toward the faction's bank for things like, expansion, better training, vehicles etc.

It's why I suggested it go to the FBank and not directly to the officer that's ticketing the person. Because if it was directly to the officer, then it really would be abused.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Icy_Blight said:
Problem is though,

I totally disagree because the officers will start fining more to get cash !!!

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Well as far as i know,those money are added to the Budget of the state,so maybe all departments should get a cut.That doesn't mean that all should get equal but...idk.. Anyway /support but only if that doesn't affect the cops salary.Otherwise it will be abused.

Mathers

Donator
Darius_Smith said:
Well as far as i know,those money are added to the Budget of the state,so maybe all depatments should get a cut.That doesn't mean that all should get equal but...idk.. Anyway /support
When I mentioned it to Yass earlier, it got him wondering aswell. Because He's never even seen one dollar from the fines that are paid. So we really have no idea at this moment where the money from them is actually going, or if it's just going to nothing and having no real point in being there, other than taking money off of those ticketed.

Skypo

Silver Member
GREAT idea.
Since we as factions are gonna pay for our vehicles, systems, equipment and shit.
But why not make:
Rank 6 + can get the cash from the bank but there needs to be a transaction command to see who uses the bank to withdraw and what amount he/she withdraws.

Harold

Silver Member
i agree and also everyone goes after rules and they are not supposed to fine more than the manual says so yeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.