What's new

Denied /FindCar Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Banned
I suggest the /findcar command. Here's how it would work:

First, you would go the command /findcar, and a list would pop up showing the cars you own (just like /respawncar).
Then you chose the car you would like to find. When you chose a car from the list, a checkpoint will appear on the map,
where your car is.

This way it doesn't waste the admins' time getting spammed with PMs from people saying they cannot find their car(s).

RingoStarr

Bronze Member
Aston said:

First, you would go the command /findcar, and a list would pop up showing the cars you own (just like /respawncar).
Then you chose the car you would like to find. When you chose a car from the list, a checkpoint will appear on the map,
where your car is.

This way it doesn't waste the admins' time getting spammed with PMs from people saying they cannot find their car(s).
/siupport

Taras

I support this idea.It will relieve administrators of additional job.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Aston said:

where your car is.

/NONSUPPORT non rp !

Status
Not open for further replies.