What's new

Fighting Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Retired Admin
Hello RC-RP Community,

As you may be aware of, the Kneehead fighting style is forbidden, and therefore we ask you to stop requesting it all the time. We will start ignoring such requests from now on. People who keep on bugging Administrators even though they are well aware of the situation about the Kneehead style may be punished as well.

Thank you

RC-RP Administration
Jazz

Frisker

Donator
Good that it is forbidden, because it's damn unfair. If someone uses it the other guy has zero chance to fight back.

Ink

Retired Admin
Also I would like to add, all those who are having the fighting style at the moment should request an assistance for a removal, instantly.

Casablancas

Retired Admin
Crazy Phil said:
Also I would like to add, all those who are having the fighting style at the moment should request an assistance for a removal, instantly.
Yep, and if you catch anyone using the fighting style just use the /report option.

Sharpshooter

Bronze Member
Shawn McLovin said:
Frisker said:
Good that it is forbidden, because it's damn unfair. If someone uses it the other guy has zero chance to fight back.

Just like IRL, if you use your brain and not your heart as a fighting tool, you can win a fight against a guy no matter what his fighting style is.
Anyone who was at Smalls in Fort Carson when RJS were gurading the place and I got in a fight with a mexican because he punched me, we both had 100% HP & Armour, and at the end I took his HP to 15 with saving full health bar and 30% armour, with the normal fighting style.

But still this is a good move.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Shawn McLovin said:
Frisker said:

Actually, if the other ones ping is very high the knee-head fight-style will cause almost no damage at all, it will only kill someone in 3 hits if he has a low ping.

But I have to agree, it's way too strong and I will make an /assistance as soon as a Lead-Admin comes online to remove it.

Alvar

Diamond Member
I've seen peoples ESCing when your getting the right hit on the other guy, lol.

But, idk...
Meh, i guess i have to change my fighting styles too...

Status
Not open for further replies.