What's new

FIFA 15

Hydra

Bronze Member
Of course this isn't a surprise for most of us fans, but for me as a PC player this was.

fifa_15_ignite_pc.png

They also state that the game on PC will have the same core features as the next-gen consoles, I don't exactly know if this means that there will be more or less features, but I only play career mode anyway.

We'll be seeing more on the 9th of June at E3, so stay tuned for that.
Any things you guys would love to see in FIFA 15?
I'd love to see more legends (for as much as I don't play FUT myself...) and a revamp of the career mode.

Mueller

Retired Admin
I would like to see a game that isn't broken and with pay to win abilities on ultimate team.
I would also want to see licensing that matters like the Turkish & Japanese league and not some shitty colombian leagues.
I would also like the headers to be nerfed and the damn ultimate team cards to be accurate instead of underrating players.
I would also like some decent licensing for european competitions and for asian leagues and american leagues, like the Asian champions league and shit.
I also want to feel that the public is behind me instead of shouting random words that no one gets and if I score a goal at 90 mins I would like to see the crowd explode, not act like zombies from the walking dead.

I could add so much more shit, I mean I like the game but still.

Kevin

Retired Admin
I'm sure that they are focussing more on the next-gen version than new features so we will most likely get the updates Xbox One/PS4 are getting in FIFA 16. < Because FIFA hasn't given us anything special other than the FUT WC gamemode but even then, is it good? Nope.

Tiger

Donator
Because the titles are '09, '10 ... '14, they have one year to develop the next game. To improve it dramatically they need a lot of time. I don't see much of a gameplay difference if comparing FIFA 12 and FIFA 14.

Mueller

Retired Admin
Tiger said:
Because the titles are '09, '10 ... '14, they have one year to develop the next game. To improve it dramatically they need a lot of time. I don't see much of a gameplay difference if comparing FIFA 12 and FIFA 14.

Sorry? No, they have a lot of time, they don't have time to develop it but they do have time to put up a price tag on it, that's EA's logic.
They don't care and never will until people start moving to PES, I won't move to PES because I like it even less.

Hydra

Bronze Member
Mueller said:
Tiger said:

Sorry? No, they have a lot of time, they don't have time to develop it but they do have time to put up a price tag on it, that's EA's logic.
They don't care and never will until people start moving to PES, I won't move to PES because I like it even less.

EA is all about that FUT money, so yeah-...
They have potential to make a fucking cracker of a game, but somehow they manage to keep adding bullshit into their game.

Jack_Bauer

Donator
Lol, EA just releases the same shit every year but change the feature that is going to overpowered as fuck, last year it was the finesse shots and this year it is headers. #EAids

Hydra

Bronze Member
KevinK said:

Just saw this, I love the visuals in-game, makes it waaay more realistic and immersive.
Nice and all about the faces but get a player from a low league team and it'll undoubtedly look shit, which is one of the reasons Moddingway Mod is godly for Career Mode players like me.