What's new

Denied Few command for /o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxie

Retired Admin
Right.. so some people like to have /o.. i have an idea for no-spammin' and flamin'
Aight, so few new commands..
/TogOOC "hiding" the /o,for everybody, not only donators.
/muteooc [that can be another command of course] muting someone from /o. ( Maybe mod helpers would can do it, or just admins )
/unmuteooc [ that can be another comand of course.] Unmuting someone from /o
What you think about it, eeh? with that we can have enabled /o because if someone is flaming - /muteooc and if there aren't any admins, people who won't read it, just /TogOOC

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
Simple and easy:
If you don't want to get your screen spammed with bullshit in /o,just /togooc,every server has that,i don't know why is different here.
I know that maybe some of the more respected players on RC-RP won't agree with me,but think about the newbies,who want to join the server,and can't get answers on their questions,(/n is not enough,at least for them)
No need for more.
Coz we are desperate without this /o
At least i am.. :p

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Damn mofuckin YEA.I would like to speak in /o when there are like 4 ppl on and nothing else to do.We should all have that opportunity and if somebody doesn like it.../togooc...simple as that...This whole shit about SA-MP is about having fun and making new friends (yea yea and RP too),and the /o chat makes a big part of it..SO,BRING THE FUCKIN /O CHAT PLEASE!!! (without that: "let's pretend that the /o chat is disabled" shit...

Taras

I know many servers which have the command /togooc.Its very good command.

Status
Not open for further replies.