What's new

FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron.

Donator
Based on the answers I get depends if I'm making an FC if someone chases you down, rams your vehicle. Because you insulted a girl, and then you ram that said girl during everything BUT the reason is still because you insulted that said girl! And then claim that it's because I ran her over. Does that count as DM

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
So you get rammed, you insult her, ram her and then you get dropped? Ramming someone, not their car is an attempt to kill/injure them so them shooting you dead for it would be more than justified because you tried to DM or ram her in the first place.

Aaron.

Donator
So you get rammed, you insult her, ram her and then you get dropped? Ramming someone, not their car is an attempt to kill/injure them so them shooting you dead for it would be more than justified because you tried to DM or ram her in the first place.
No I insult her. Then they ram me. And I ran her over

Aaron.

Donator
No I ain't I insulted her. Then they ram my car. They all get out and try to shoot me and only then did I ram her.

Aaron.

Donator
And I had already insulted her before they even ram me. Not even people on the forums understand. L&A I forgave them

Status
Not open for further replies.