What's new

FBI Rancher's as level 4 donator vehicles

Nesset

Donator
So. Here is my post for the night. Why exactly are level 4 donors not allowed to have a FBI Rancher. I mean, all it is, is a rancher with 2 more doors. There's nothing over powered about it what so ever. Can someone please enlighten me on why we can't have these?

DirtyTruth

Donator
Probably because people impersonate LAW enforcement agencies, but in my opinion that should be dealt with ICly. For my character the FBI rancher is the most fitting vehicle.

Castorr

Donator
hahhahaha, oh nothing like having everyone drive around with a vehicle where they press "H" and suddenly we have sirens.

nah, sry pal

Giga

Donator
This thread fits more on the Management Board, but okay.

Nesset

Donator
Castorr said:
hahhahaha, oh nothing like having everyone drive around with a vehicle where they press "H" and suddenly we have sirens.

nah, sry pal
Jesus never realized they had sirens. Nevermind xD that's totally valid that we shouldn't have em then.

-Edit
But then again why not give them to trusted players that can handle themselves and if they abuse it, they get banned/it taken away from them. I personally would love to see more of them about. I don't get why admins/friends of admins get them while people that have been here sence day one can't. Now that was a exaggeration yes but I would personally like to see responsible trusted people be able to get them. Just my .02$

Anonymous

I would be nice! But unfortunately the horn cannot by disabled through the availability of functions and callbacks around in SA:MP today.

PuDzeh

Donator
They used to be allowed way back then Alec realised they had sirens. So then only Aperture and FBI members were allowed them until finally they were outlawed completely.

There were about 20 sellable ones, but over time they've been removed due to abuse and the owners getting banned. And to this day there are only 2 sellable ones left.

I won't tell you who owns them due to harassment. Some privileged people have them as donator vehicles, but I will leave you to work out who..

Nesset

Donator
PuDzeh said:
They used to be allowed way back then Alec realised they had sirens. So then only Aperture and FBI members were allowed them until finally they were outlawed completely.

There were about 20 sellable ones, but over time they've been removed due to abuse and the owners getting banned. And to this day there are only 2 sellable ones left.

I won't tell you who owns them due to harassment. Some privileged people have them as donator vehicles, but I will leave you to work out who..

I've slowly figured out who has em and it's pretty odvious as to who has em and why.