What's new

Favorites disappear each time I open SA-MP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
I have RC-RP saved in my Favorites list, but it gets wiped each time I close the program. Any solution for this? I googled, but not much of a success so far.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Running it as administrator, there is no text in the filter cases, still disappears after reopening. This is frustrating already, I've never encountered a problem like this on W8.1, as I've had it before. :(

Anonymous

Hello,

The problem occurs when you have a corrupted USERDATA.dat in your GTA San Andreas User Files, you will need to replace the file already existing in that directory with the one i'm going to provide you now. I can assure you that the file is 100% harmless, before anyone accuses me of that.

Place USERDATA.dat inside: "...\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP"
https://mega.co.nz/#!R90kUZ4A!7eT4zrJz8 ... 5A4zlwhOVM

Hope that helped.

Mac

Donator
It's what EmmaJ said, it's something wrong with your USERDAT file or whatever. You might want to ask another admin or someone on the forum for their file, or reinstall your SA-MP.

Anonymous

Mac said:
It's what EmmaJ said, it's something wrong with your USERDAT file or whatever. You might want to ask another admin or someone on the forum for their file, or reinstall your SA-MP.

When you install SAMP the folder in your documents is automatically created so I suggest deleting the GTA User Files directory in My Documents then doing a fresh install of SAMP once you have also uninistalled the one you are currently using.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Fixed this at the last Windows reinstall. Locked - thanks for everyone who tried to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.