What's new

Denied Farmer side job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Since this server is located in counties,and we try to make it heavy RP,it's kinda dumb for us to have gangs,nigguhs and shit,but no farmers.So here is a suggestion for Farmer side job.It would include 3 kinds of jobs:

1. Tractor - plowing ( I'm not sure bout this word tho :roll:)
command /tractor, /plow or sumthing
(using vehicles ID 531 - tractor)
2. Harvesting
command /harvest
(using vehicles ID 532 - combine harvester)
3. Milkman (milk delivery)
With starting point in BB farm and ending in one of the restaurants,food businesses,general shops etc... located in other towns/counties.Also when you type /milk first you should wait for a few secs until the Walton is fully loaded.
command /milk
(using vehicles ID 478 - Walton)

Here is a picture of my idea:

I hope that you will like it and that we gonna try this job IG soon. Please post your comments,suggestions,critics etc.. Thanks

PS. I'm sorry if this idea was already suggested,i was too lazy to check

Christina_Smith

Darius_Smith said:
Since this server is located in counties,and we try to make it heavy RP,it's kinda dumb for us to have gangs,nigguhs and shit,but no farmers.So here is a suggestion for Farmer side job.It would include 3 kinds of jobs:

1. Tractor - plowing ( I'm not sure bout this word tho :roll:)
command /tractor, /plow or sumthing
(using vehicles ID 531 - tractor)
2. Harvesting
command /harvest
(using vehicles ID 532 - combine harvester)
3. Milkman (milk delivery)
With starting point in BB farm and ending in one of the restaurants,food businesses,general shops etc... located in other towns/counties.Also when you type /milk first you should wait for a few secs until the Walton is fully loaded.
command /milk
(using vehicles ID 478 - Walton)

Here is a picture of my idea:

I hope that you will like it and that we gonna try this job IG soon. Please post your comments,suggestions,critics etc.. Thanks

PS. I'm sorry if this idea was already suggested,i was too lazy to check
Great idea babe
/Support

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Thanks for the support guys,i'm glad you like it.Not that i came up with this alone tho,i saw something similar on another server,but Shhh...Don't tell anyone ;)

Hopkins

Silver Member
It's not bad. But I think you should have to go through the routes multiple times, because they're pretty short.
And you'll need to explain Milk Delivery better.

Status
Not open for further replies.