What's new

Denied Family faction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came up with an idea ,and i need your support to see what i am doing is right or wrong?
Now lets talk about the idea,i suggest that we make familes faction that every one make application at the forum for family in Family faction forum,and he accept the one he likes and deny the one who he doesnt want and after joing family members that will be maximum 8 members every family and over your name the family name is written and every one want to make a family just make only one thread and just one so every one have thread to talk with his family members only and you can use the same car or house (all have the same key but only for family members) and it will be fun.just because in real life there is families and they can share things so i hope you support me with you ideas about this thread (and please no bad comments just dont post please)and maybe this family idea works one day.

I said PLEASE NO BAD COMMENTS not because your bored now you get to my thread and post insulting lol and i am not briliant or genious it was just idea and as it says (Sugesstions)not holy ideas so please stop abusing the thread i said before PLEASE

I respect your opinion but you can do that but remember i said you choose your family members so ones you trust and you can kick them out of family but you must be the creator of the thread

Sorin_Mihai

Ok but lets say you have a turismo all familly members will want to drive it....

Hmmmm.you have good point of view so lets tell how about choosing the time the players can have the car or not like (/give (family name) (car name)???

Sorin_Mihai

I think that there should be a house what all family can use and members can set cars like that to all families can use like factions

Status
Not open for further replies.