What's new

Faction Idea [Just want some feedback]

Vh0x

Hey,

Ok so I├óÔé¼Ôäóm new here and this is my first post so be nice. I have been playing here for roughly 2-3 days. I had an awesome faction idea and was seriously considering going ahead with it. But i want the communities opinion on it. I posted it on the old forum yesterday before it was changed so i didn├óÔé¼Ôäót get to see if there were any responses.

Ill give you a little information on it and a Small part of the factions back story, as it is not entirely complete yet. Ok so this faction is pretty much a cult as you can gather from the Role play story. (Found below) Our general goals are not outlined in this story because they are our goals and it would be right if we told everyone. I have only released enough information at this point to get people enticed, as i want to see how you all react to it. Some of our activitys may include; Sacrificial Role-play (like once a month maybe), Kidnapping, Road pirating, as in stealing peoples trucks or just pulling someone over so that we can take there car and sell it for like scrap metal or a higher buyer.

That├óÔé¼Ôäós just some of the things we would be doing, but it would all be in role-play. For this faction if we decide to go ahead with it, the recruiting will be done souly on the base of role-play, no forum applications nothing. All will be done in-game. My self and Roxas have already started our new characters; Alexander and Roxas. We are working for a house so that we can have some sort of HQ. This faction is not intended to be "OP" but ballanced between its members and leaders on an equal scale.

So anyway i keep you no longer from the story, its a alright one, but not entirely complete. So please bear with me.

Hello, my name is Lord Alexander Espada, 25th generation. I├óÔé¼Ôäóm the hair to the Espada clan throne. We have been around for a little over 1500 years, moving from country to country encountering new enemies and making new friends. We shifted behind the scenes of every Great War working it to our advantage. We have come to America to fight our war in the new age, age of technology.

The Espada clan was founded in 249AD in Israel around the same time the Knights Templar where dispended. The Espada where the dark brother of the Knights Templar, worshiping none only then Satan himself. This gave the older Espada├óÔé¼Ôäós un-natural powers and the rituals that where performed where sacrificial. The old Espada ways where lost and are still lost to this very day, but one thing is for certain, whenever you hear a person is missing, be it a 80 year old man or a 14 your old boy, we most likely have something to do with it.

The Espada clan rank system is hierarchal, the way it is set out are in Seats, for example: Seat 1 would be the rank under Inquisitor and so on, but only two people have a title. Those two are Lord Alexander Espada and Inquisitor Roxas Espada. Next after Lord and Inquisitor are the Arrancar, they are the Lords top men/women they are ranked seats 1-5 from there onwards are named the Bounce, they are ranked 6 onwards. To gain a rank in the Espada clan you have to perform certain deeds that will not be told here for they are only Espada information.

To become an Espada you must first offer your soul, during the ritual if the Gillian, a creature from the underworld, deems your soul worthy of our graces, then the Gillian will assign you a Seat amongst the Great halls of Espada, but this depends on your will... Your will to live, to fight, to die!

A distinctive feature you can notice about an Arrancar is they have their Seat number inscribed into their body somewhere.

Any feed back is apreciated negitive or positive.

Thanks

Vh0x

Vh0x

Oh yeah you know it ;)

Plus Espada and Arrancar sounded too cool not to use :p

Vh0x

Its not really realated at all, i just used the names pretty much :)

Vh0x

Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Vh0x said:
Its not really realated at all, i just used the names pretty much :)
still i'm confused
Ok, well pretty much, all i have done is used some of the names from bleach and a few little things regarding the ranking system. The RP story is by no means related to bleach in anyway. If you now know what i mean?