Master Account Name:Johnny_Powers
In Game Name:Robert_Linch
Faction Name:San Andreas State Police
Faction Member(s) involved: Calvin_OConnor, Shawn_Johnson, Tora_Walker
Offence: Disregarding other players RP/PG
Evidence:
Witnesses: BuckyLee_Boston, BillyRay_McDermott, Clayton_Samuels
Additional Information:

So CHC had gone into a shootout that was lasting quite long, upon them throwing Tear Gas, CHC decided to back off, and exit through the second floor windows. Upon /me'ing this, we had asked an admin to TP us out, but one never responded, as he was busy.

CHC then waited, and SP decided to run up the stairs and walk into the room we were in. We did /do "We're outside" but Sp decided to ignore that, and just shoot us, as you can clearly see in the video above.

Despite the SASP claim of us failing to RP tear gas, they still remain without evidence of this, predominantly becuase we did in fact RP it, this was a simply a bold and irrational claim in an attempt to negate their wrongful actions. But they completely diregard and refuse to acknowldge how unRP their RP was. It is clear that this can only be dealt with in the form of a faction complaint.

Other Comments: I have the entire shootout recorded, which can be uploaded upon request.

Tiger

Donator
BuckyLee here. The video pretty much covers it all. Here is a screenshot with proof that I did in fact RP the Teargas by getting into the cupboard.
beb55101bf.jpg

Nick

Donator
Confirming. We all tried to RP the effects of the tear gas... then we waited a good 15/20 mins before the SP broke through the back door... in which time we had the opportunity to prepare for the attack (and the gas effects had died down). The shootout was fine, good fun.. nobody broke any rules or anything.. UNTIL we RP'd exiting the house from a back window.. The problem was that we were all RPly out before the SP were even close to the room. We were waiting for the admin on duty to answer us and TP us out when the SP came into the room and killed us all. They ignored us telling them MULTIPLE times (spamming the fuck out of the command in the end) that we were not in the house RPly.

Charles

Retired Admin
Alright, there are several things that I see wrong with this roleplay so I'll just go ahead and list them...

• The roleplay of seven cannisters of teargas being thrown inside was sub-par. Everyone seems to think that placing a rag over their face or 'getting into a cupboard' will stop the effects and they'll be fine well, that is false. Check this video of military training on personnel who are using GAS MASKS and some still struggled to cope. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKzAvyaYYb8
  • I then threw another cannister whilst inside of the house which was RPed as a flashbang as I stated via a /do after throwing it. Your response to this was to just continue shooting like nothing ever happened whereas in real life, you'd be disorientated as fuck.
  • Why on earth would you think that jumping out of a window on the second-floor of a building will grant your escape. You'd just fall to the floor and cripple your legs.

Walt_Dunzo

Banned
Charles said:
Alright, there are several things that I see wrong with this roleplay so I'll just go ahead and list them...

• The roleplay of seven cannisters of teargas being thrown inside was sub-par. Everyone seems to think that placing a rag over their face or 'getting into a cupboard' will stop the effects and they'll be fine well, that is false. Check this video of military training on personnel who are using GAS MASKS and some still struggled to cope. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKzAvyaYYb8
  • I then threw another cannister whilst inside of the house which was RPed as a flashbang as I stated via a /do after throwing it. Your response to this was to just continue shooting like nothing ever happened whereas in real life, you'd be disorientated as fuck.
  • Why on earth would you think that jumping out of a window on the second-floor of a building will grant your escape. You'd just fall to the floor and cripple your legs.

1). Me being shot at, I didn't really pay attention to /do's I did hide in a corner whilst the tear-gas was thrown and besides, if (when wearing mask) tear-gas still effects you, why did no SP RP it then?

2). If I was flash-banged, whilst shooting, I'd be disoriented, but not brain-dead. I'd still shoot, in order to save my life no matter what, if I had hit one of my members, or not.. In a scenario like that, it's kill or be killed.

3). You do not know for sure, that jumping from a second story would cripple you, it may have had a ledge there, for me to walk on, then fall onto something else. You don't know, nor will you as your men decided to randomly kill me, instead of try and RP it.

Nick

Donator
Charles said:
  • The roleplay of seven cannisters of teargas being thrown inside was sub-par. Everyone seems to think that placing a rag over their face will stop the effects and they'll be fine well, that is false. Check this video of military training on personnel who are using GAS MASKS and some still struggled to cope. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKzAvyaYYb8

• Alright, it's a fair point.. BUT.. I was in fact not in the main room of the house. I was at the back of the house, behind a closed door. The tear gas was in the main hallway where NONE of the members were. They were all upstairs trying to avoid the gas in the bedrooms etc, except Clayton and I who were in this room downstairs (also away from where the teargas was thrown).

Charles said:
    [*] I then threw another cannister whilst inside of the house which was RPed as a flashbang as I stated via a /do after throwing it. Your response to this was to just continue shooting like nothing ever happened whereas in real life, you'd be disorientated as fuck.
    I am being 100% honest when I say that I don't even remember this. I am sure you did do it, but with all the shouting going on and the fact that all of my concentration was on the shootout.. I did not see this and thus didn't RP it. I don't know if others did.

Charles said:
    [*] Why on earth would you think that jumping out of a window on the second-floor of a building which grant your escape. You'd just fall to the floor and cripple your legs.
Charles said:
The building was not that tall, and I am sure that the landing would have been RP'd from the outside. We would have escaped into the garden, but you failed to let us get out and RP falling/breaking legs or whatever. The fact is that you came in and killed us when we were not there.... you cannot defend that argument.

Tiger

Donator
Charles said:

Just my counter-argument on your points.
1. Personally I myself jumped into the cupboard and shut the door. By the looks of the objects the doors looked intact so the teargas couldn't of affected me too much, I also RPed pulling my shirt over my face, practically fully defending myself from the gas.

2. I personally myself did not see any /do on that. I saw a cannister being thrown but no one was RPing it and I didn't see any /do on what it was so I was completely confused on what to do.

3. Maybe IRL someone would rather jump out the window with not that much of a height in hope of landing on a platform rather than getting shot by M4's from point blank range.

Charles

Retired Admin
Walt_Dunzo said:
Charles said:

[1). Me being shot at, I didn't really pay attention to /do's I did hide in a corner whilst the tear-gas was thrown and besides, if (when wearing mask) tear-gas still effects you, why did no SP RP it then?

2). If I was flash-banged, whilst shooting, I'd be disoriented, but not brain-dead. I'd still shoot, in order to save my life no matter what, if I had hit one of my members, or not.. In a scenario like that, it's kill or be killed.

3). You do not know for sure, that jumping from a second story would cripple you, it may have had a ledge there, for me to walk on, then fall onto something else. You don't know, nor will you as your men decided to randomly kill me, instead of try and RP it.

1). Well, that's your problem I guess. What if the SP 'didn't really pay attention to your /do's'? Also It doesn't effect everyone when wearing masks. Only a certain untrained few in those situations, such as a bunch of rednecks or military recruits (shown in the video). However, as you stated it was at least 20-30 minutes since we breached, meaning there'd be little to no effect for us anyway. You however, were exposed it to the CS Gas for a VERY long time and as you can see in that video, it literally drives people crazy especially your average redneck, you'd either be outta' that building in a heartbeat or at least on the ground.

2). *Sigh* Please look up the effects of a flashbang, it also causes loss of balance and makes you rather disorientated until the effects ware away

3). That's their side to defend and they were clearly in the wrong although it was quite a tense situation and just like you they may not have seen your /do's but if anything, if they're punished for just straight-up killing you then so should you for not RPing the effects of 7 cannisters of CS Gas and the flashbang in the first place.

4). I'm sorry but it's a GAS for a reason, it's not just some liquid that you can escape by going to a separate room, gas rises and 7 cannisters of it thrown through different windows of the house (I even threw cannisters up the stairs to show you that script-wise) would injure you more than just a simple little tea-towel round your face or hiding in a cupboard.

Nick

Donator
Charles said:
1). Well, that's your problem I guess. What if the SP 'didn't really pay attention to your /do's'? Also It doesn't effect everyone when wearing masks. Only a certain untrained few in those situations, such as a bunch of rednecks or military recruits (shown in the video). However, as you stated it was at least 20-30 minutes since we breached, meaning there'd be little to no effect for us anyway. You however, were exposed it to the CS Gas for a VERY long time and as you can see in that video, it literally drives people crazy especially your average redneck, you'd either be outta' that building in a heartbeat or at least on the ground.

What I have put in bold is you just agreeing that there was little for us to RP in terms of gas DURING the shootout. We had already RP'd various effects before hand.... and no Charles, we are not saying that butting a bandanna on would have the same effect as a gasmask... but if you were in a house that had tear gas coming into it, would you not do anything you could to stop it from effecting you?

Charles said:
2). *Sigh* Please look up the effects of a flashbang, it also causes loss of balance and makes you rather disorientated until the effect ware away
Well in the above paragraph you took the attitude of 'so what if the SP didn't see your /do message'.. so I'll take the same attitude.. so what if I missed your RP?! In fact no I won't, because that is the wrong attitude, although I was wrong (unintentionally), I am going to apologize for not RPing these effects, sorry.

Charles said:
3). That's their side to defend and they were clearly in the wrong although it was quite a tense situation and just like you they may not have seen your /do's but if anything, if they're punished for just straight-up killing you then so should you for not RPing the effects of 7 cannisters of CS Gas and the flashbang in the first place.
Read my previous responses.

Charles said:
4). I'm sorry but it's a GAS for a reason, it's not just some liquid that you can escape by going to a separate room, gas rises and 7 cannisters of it thrown through different windows of the house (I even threw cannisters up the stairs to show you that script-wise) would injure you more than just a simple little tea-towel round your face or hiding in a cupboard.
Okay, I'll just correct your physical knowledge.. (and no I'm not having a dig at you, I'm just trying to help)... gas does not rise naturally... although it can do, depending on its temperature.. as heat does in fact rise. And yes you are right, gas does diffuse around to areas of less concentration... but we did RP some of the effects, as I have said. Anyway, by the time you had breached....
Charles said:
it was at least 20-30 minutes... meaning there'd be little to no effect.
Most of the gas would have diffused into the air outside (the air outside having the least concentration of the tear gas, and thus where all of the gas would eventually diffuse to, down the concentration gradient).. we would have had sufficient time to recover and fight for our IC lives, which were at stake.. we weren't exactly going to die without a fight.

Charles

Retired Admin
Nick said:
Charles said:

What I have put in bold is you just agreeing that there was little for us to RP in terms of gas DURING the shootout. We had already RP'd various effects before hand.... and no Charles, we are not saying that butting a bandanna on would have the same effect as a gasmask... but if you were in a house that had tear gas coming into it, would you not do anything you could to stop it from effecting you?

Charles said:
2). *Sigh* Please look up the effects of a flashbang, it also causes loss of balance and makes you rather disorientated until the effect ware away
Well in the above paragraph you took the attitude of 'so what if the SP didn't see your /do message'.. so I'll take the same attitude.. so what if I missed your RP?! In fact no I won't, because that is the wrong attitude, although I was wrong (unintentionally), I am going to apologize for not RPing these effects, sorry.

Charles said:
Read my previous responses.

Charles said:
Okay, I'll just correct your physical knowledge.. (and no I'm not having a dig at you, I'm just trying to help)... gas does not rise naturally... although it can do, depending on its temperature.. as heat does in fact rise. And yes you are right, gas does diffuse around to areas of less concentration... but we did RP some of the effects, as I have said. Anyway, by the time you had breached....
Charles said:
it was at least 20-30 minutes... meaning there'd be little to no effect.
Most of the gas would have diffused into the air outside (the air outside having the least concentration of the tear gas, and thus where all of the gas would eventually diffuse to, down the concentration gradient).. we would have had sufficient time to recover and fight for our IC lives, which were at stake.. we weren't exactly going to die without a fight.

My point is that a military recruit who has already gone through intensive training cannot last just two-five minutes inside of a gas chamber with a gas mask when he is exposed to one-three capsules of CS Gas. Whereas a bunch of random rednecks can somehow stick a rag over their mouth and hide in cupboards, that to me is NON-RP. After seven, SEVEN cannisters of CS gas were thrown into that building you'd make your best attempts to get the fuck away from it, that may include exiting or granted, trying your best to escape from it however, I'm sorry but placing a rag over your face or hiding in a cupboard would not do it. You'd either exit, or you'd be on the floor. That's how it was designed to work and that's how it DOES work. This whole thing wouldn't have even happened if you all had have just simply RP'ed the effects of the gas and not simply tried to cause a shootout in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.