Faction Complaint on Montgomery Kings 187

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine-Box

Silver Member
Master Account Name: ShineBox
In Game Name: Frank Sarno
Faction Name: Montgomery Kings 187
Faction Member(s) involved: Jorge Castorena, Marcus Rivas, Thomas Pinero, S1092, S1098, James Hamilton
Offence: Deathmatching
Evidence: Screenshots of various provoking

Footage

Witnesses: Vin Nadler, Cody Llamas, Vincent Moretti, Emmanuel Famiglietti, Jim Bernardo
Additional Information: Not really much to say. We went to our Grocery store and LeGGenda started provoking us with silly comments for no reason whatsoever, I don't remember his character having really much of a reason to have a grudge against us anyway since we barely RP with him anyway. At some point, SP turns up to arrest a girl for murder and the mexicans open fire on the cops. At that point we decide that the mexicans are no longer welcome outside our shop and we tell them to leave.
LeGGenda, being surrounded by a bunch of 6 of us while on his own, talks back to us, getting cocky and all that. Ofc he must be allowed in some ways to avoid RPing fear since his character is probably some hard gangster that shows no emotions, and refuses to leave the shop. Vin Nadler who was at the scene walking past has approached us and Frank said that Jorge Castorena made threats to us, which was a lie. Nadler then told Jorge Castorena to leave the shop and that was it. Now apparently for Leggenda/Castorena, that is a reason to kill us all because we "snitched"? Sorry, but he wasn't arrested, nor were his friends, he was just told to leave the premises. That is a bit of a stupid reason to kill imo and it's just looking for a reason to engage a mass DM fest. Then after Jorge Castorena left the shop, Thomas Pinero comes by and calls us "motherfuckers" to which Frank replied "Surely that means we fucked your mother too then?" to which Thomas Pinero replies by withdrawing a MAC10 and mowing us all down. Just like that in broad daylight. We got saved, taken to hospital. I go back on the scene and they start saying how it was Frank Sarno's fault and all that, when really, they all did it by themselves. Frank took no guns out and nothing. Standing outside the bank with Jim Bernardo, Jim gets sniped and Frank/myself gets in cover. Leggenda from the other side of the road made it clear that we were all getting shot for "snitching" apparently, but I doubt he knows what is the real definition of "snitching" because there was no snitching here at all.

snitch
snɪtʃ/Submit
informal
verb
gerund or present participle: snitching
steal.
"he snitched the umbrella for when he went fishing"
inform on someone.
"she wouldn't tell who snitched on me"

Giving information about someone. There's no actual evidence/information I gave about Jorge Castorena, I simply asked Jorge to leave, to which he refused. Told Nadler he made threats and Nadler told Jorge to leave, he didn't arrest him. Different would have been if it was like the example below:

Examples of snitch in a Sentence
several men were sentenced to prison based on the now-questionable testimony of a jailhouse snitch

So I get in my car, knowing that I was on my own and was at risk, get my MP5 from the car, was originally planning to go to my house in FC, but then decided to go back to Monty to see if John Leggieri was at the grocery store as I asked him to via text. As I drive past a Sanchez starts following me and I instantly knew what that was all about. So I pull up out of town, step out and by instinct I started opening fire knowing that they were probably after me. As I do so, I get rammed in the back and executed by Jorge Castorena and his faction.

So to sum this up, we were killed for telling them they had to leave our grocery store and saying that he made threats to us, of which didn't even lead to his arrest. Therefore, I snitched on something that did not happen and did not cause him legal issues, although they did well enough by themselves to get into trouble with SP.

Other Comments: I'd like the entirety of their faction to be revised and punished where applicable. I /accepted death and did not notice that someone took the MP5 from me, to which I received also more PMs about how I am not able to lose. I was killed, I accepted death from DM, I just wanted to be done with the poor RP provided by MK 187. It is my right to accept death at any given time when executed, I don't have to entertain anybody, especially after you also frisked me infront of cops during a shootout @James Hamilton. You can request a refund if the administrator deems it necessary. If this complaint instead is successful, I'd like our weapons refunded please.

Other than that, it was just all provoking from your side, just so you could find one of the most stupid reasons to kill us, and you just did. Not to mention how you rolled outside the hospital in my car to provoke me after I respawned, pressed the horn and drove off. I won't entertain any discussion with Leggenda as he's never been the nicest guy to speak to, so I will reply only and if an administrator asks me to.

Note: I think there might be more evidence from my faction members to suggest we've been provoked on more than one occasion by Mk187.

Smokey

Silver Member
This is Stranger S1092 (Mercer LaCroix) posting.

Me and James Hamilton(other stranger) aren't apart of 187 Montgomery King$. We were just hitmen hired by Jorge to aid in assassinating you. We were informed that we were supposed to kill you and our payment was the MP5 that you held but we didn't get it because you /accept'd death but we don't really care about that anymore because we got 5 grand from your trunk.

[17:36:13] Jorge Castorena says: Less' go. <-- When he gets in my car
[17:36:15] Stranger ((1094)) says: Hola <-- ME
[17:36:18] Jorge Castorena says: Black Tahoma.
[17:36:21] Stranger ((1094)) says: What about it
[17:36:21] James Hamilton says: What about it?
[17:36:21] Jorge Castorena says: Less' hit the motherfucker.
[17:36:24] Stranger ((1094)) says: Why.
[17:36:25] Jorge Castorena says: He one of 'em snitches.
[17:36:28] James Hamilton says: Yeah?
[17:36:30] Jorge Castorena nods.
[17:36:32] Stranger ((1094)) says: Snitches, snitched who.
[17:36:33] Jorge Castorena says: Shot one of my boys.
[17:36:34] James Hamilton cocks the rifle.
[17:36:35] Jorge Castorena says: Us.

(After awhile of driving and searching for you)
[17:37:25] Stranger ((1094)) says: I'm getting paid for this right.
[17:37:30] Jorge Castorena says: Yeah.

(During and after killing you)
[17:37:46] Jorge Castorena sticks out of the window, with the TEC9 on his hand.
[17:37:47] James Hamilton says: Killing him, yeah?
[17:37:51] Annotated Message: lifts up his shirt, grabbing ahold of his Glock 18-FA before aiming.
[17:37:54] James Hamilton shouts: DONT.
[17:37:54] Annotated Message: places his Glock 18-FA back in his waistband
[17:37:59] James Hamilton grabs the weapon.
[17:38:03] [Death] Frank Sarno has accepted their death. ((/accept death))
[17:38:03] Jorge Castorena says: Thass' yo payment.
[17:38:05] Jorge Castorena says: Enjoy it.
[17:38:05] (( [OOC] Stranger ((1094)): LOL ))

Karv

Silver Member
Now this is just foolish, I get that LeGGGeNdA isn't technically Main Street Crew, but just cause he switched over to MK187 to be allowed to beef and provoke us is a bit extreme. Now I had no problem with what had happened, I was banned for provoking MSC when really it was a 2 way street of provoking, and I accepted the fact. But this is becoming complete and utter toxic behavior from members of the community. I have nothing against MK187 in fact there are people in our faction that are also involved with them, however even the members in our faction say they feel singled out by the ACF/MSC members that are involved in Monty Kings just because they RP with us. This is an OOC hatred thing and its sickening, because whether I take it IC and kill one of them or take it OOC there is no means to an end. People were warned, they were told not to provoke anymore and they were told the next faction to do so would be getting a strike, so why can they just change their characters and do it from a different faction?

Lets start this off by saying this, after LeGGGeNdA brought back MK187 there were no issues between SCF or MK, matter of fact SCF and MSC didn't even have issues at the time either. I spoke to a man named Thiago A.K.A. Slice about them standing outside of the grocery store that we currently possess. I didn't tell them they couldn't stand across the street from it, a house down the sidewalk from it, hell I said they could stand across at the bank without any issues. Slice told me that they wouldn't stand there and everything would be alright, and realistically why would teenagers want to step on a mob's toes? No clue. Anywho, moving forward from this incident.

This is the screen from the day I had a conversation with MK, with Thiago and some guy Aaron. If you check the logs you can match up that the conversation went easy and in a friendly manner, in which Thiago had gave me his word nobody would be stepping on the corner of the grocery store.

It was taken ‎Tuesday, ‎June ‎20, ‎2017, ‏‎11:36:39 AM EST Time. Which would be 1:36 PM Server Time
The day before I ended up attacking a MSC member. Moving forward in that week.

James Limone a member of MSC speaking with MK on Tuesday, ‎June ‎20, ‎2017, ‏‎6:17:04 PM after I had attacked John Bandoni making my first move on MSC. Clearly conversing about something, assuming about SCF.

After the appearance of MSC talking to MK187 we have gotten nothing but bad attitude from MK187.
Probably because they are really good friends OOC with MSC, so the bad blood is processed through.

Moving towards today, days after the meeting last Friday with FA where both factions of MSC and SCF were told to stop with the childish behavior and the next person to provoke would be given a strike, which is held to LeGGGeNdA too being he was ACF/MSC. Now it isn't like you make a new faction and all of sudden you get a pass on that provoking law that was set down. Its sad too. All day today, after being attacked and killed yesterday for telling them to get off the corner, we were followed by a dirtbike. Clearly associated with MK187.

Clear as day provoking us and trying to circle around us to get us suspicious or mad. Trying to get us to make a move allowing them to attack us.

At this point I'm fed up and leave the situation before I make a stupid move. I tell Legs if he sees the dirtbike I will honk which will give him signal to shoot.

I then proceed to Rat's Pack in which I have a conversation with a friend for a while then leave Blueberry to head back towards Fort Carson, in which guess who appears? Of course.

Clearly being followed all day.
Decided not to go to Carson instead figure out what the fuck is up.

Head back to the grocery store to see yet again MK187 outside our grocery store.

In which Jorge AKA LeGGGeNdA decides to provoke us again by calling our bathrooms shit, telling his buddy to go home instead in which they joke that our bathroom will give them AIDS.

Now I'm not one to complain much, but I'm scared no matter what I do in this situation I look like the bad guy. I get banned for provoking, but they get to sit here and provoke us all day long ruining RP. It's unrealistic for some teenage Mexicans to ride around shooting at guys in suits just for telling them to leave a corner. This is out of hand, the way some members of the community are given passes while others are given a shit covered middle finger...

And the thing that really gets me it isn't MK we have an issue with, it is the leader who influences the faction. Of course if the leader hates us then the rest of the faction will due to influence. It makes it extremely hard for me not to believe MK's hatred and provoking towards SCF wasn't directly from LeGGGeNdA because the other members had no problem with not standing on the corner that our store is on. Yet he does, and now all of a sudden the members do too.

Here's some other random pictures to show the influence MK has from MSC

James Limone and Shane Giacalone

Just James

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
I will reply at this when I get home from work, probably 14 hours later or so.

Shine-Box

Silver Member
Smokey said:
[17:36:13] Jorge Castorena says: Less' go. <-- When he gets in my car
[17:36:15] Stranger ((1094)) says: Hola <-- ME
[17:36:18] Jorge Castorena says: Black Tahoma.
[17:36:21] Stranger ((1094)) says: What about it
[17:36:21] James Hamilton says: What about it?
[17:36:21] Jorge Castorena says: Less' hit the motherfucker.
[17:36:24] Stranger ((1094)) says: Why.
[17:36:25] Jorge Castorena says: He one of 'em snitches.
[17:36:28] James Hamilton says: Yeah?
[17:36:30] Jorge Castorena nods.
[17:36:32] Stranger ((1094)) says: Snitches, snitched who.
[17:36:33] Jorge Castorena says: Shot one of my boys.
[17:36:34] James Hamilton cocks the rifle.
[17:36:35] Jorge Castorena says: Us.
Here comes the lying, we never opened fire on anybody. First snitching then making up things lol. Thank you for your input, it was important as it enforced what I said. You and James Hamilton can be taken out of this complaint as it clearly was not your fault.

Woods

Platinum Member
Shine-Box said:
Then after Jorge Castorena left the shop, Thomas Pinero comes by and calls us "motherfuckers" to which Frank replied "Surely that means we fucked your mother too then?" to which Thomas Pinero replies by withdrawing a MAC10 and mowing us all down. Just like that in broad daylight.
Please don't claim I simply pass by and call you "motherfuckers", let's take a look at my point of view.

I'm on the other side of the street after some cop being shot (the one you claim it was us but it wasn't any of us infact), Frank Sarno shouts "FUCKING SPIC INFESTATION" I decide to pass by the grocery store when Vincent Moretti goes "Scoop" and Emmanuel Famiglietti says "Yo Mehicano" at this point I'm like "Whatchu lookin at motherfuckers?" and Vincent Moretti obviously doesn't stop and goes "Mexicunt", "Watch your tounge" (assuming he meant toungue because I don't know what's a tounge, maybe short for tangerine?), Frank Sarno doesn't shut his mouth and also goes "Mothrfucker yaeh", "That means I fuck your mothr no?" and obviously at this point I'm thinking "Nope" and I pull out a MAC-10 and 3 of you and die to John Leggieri maybe who probably asspulled his gun because in the screenshot there's no /me of him pulling out anything but sure.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
So, to start with.

1. Logs will show who really provoked who for every scenario. We pay taxes to MSC and for that we can operate where we please within Montgomery. Your shop holds no weight.

2. We didn't shoot the cops for the girl.
Marcus Rivas' statement about the cops.
Darkdraggy said:
From my prespective, I was chilling at the block when SP come to arrest the girl, I sit there watching, then I see Christopher Barksdale on the roof with what I believe to be a silenced pistol, he opens fire, and I run off into the alleyway where he was, he speeds off in the blue greenwood, I run back to the corner where we were, and Frank Sarno begins telling me to leave, I then head inside my flat, and come out to see Jim Benardo shooting a silenced pistol at someone, I don't know who exactly he was shooting, I then find Thomas Pinero down on the ground wounded, I thought since I saw Jim shooting he was the one to hurt him, then I see a bunch of SP officers chase Jim down wounding him, James Hamilton calls me and I tell him about what happend, I hire him to clean out Jim, after Jim is gone Legggennda hires them to get rid of Frank.
Shine-Box said:
Vin Nadler who was at the scene walking past has approached us and Frank said that Jorge Castorena made threats to us, which was a lie. Nadler then told Jorge Castorena to leave the shop and that was it.
You did snitch. You just confirmed that. You also confirmed it by calling the cops inside the bank after being shot at. This confirms that Frank Sarno, as a character, is infact a snitch and that our claims aren't false.

Shine-Box said:
At that point we decide that the mexicans are no longer welcome outside our shop and we tell them to leave.
LeGGenda, being surrounded by a bunch of 6 of us while on his own, talks back to us, getting cocky and all that. Ofc he must be allowed in some ways to avoid RPing fear since his character is probably some hard gangster that shows no emotions, and refuses to leave the shop.

Nadler then told Jorge Castorena to leave the shop and that was it. Now apparently for Leggenda/Castorena, that is a reason to kill us all because we "snitched"? Sorry, but he wasn't arrested, nor were his friends, he was just told to leave the premises. That is a bit of a stupid reason to kill imo and it's just looking for a reason to engage a mass DM fest.

Jorge did not feel scared, as there were many cops around and he knew you would not do anything. Which in fact you didn't by yourself, but you called Nadler to save your ass. Yes, Nadler asked me to leave and I left, that's proper fear RP right there.
Vin Nadler told Jorge he would spray him down, that's enough reason for me to drop you all, including Vin Nadler.

Shine-Box said:
Told Nadler he made threats and Nadler told Jorge to leave...
That right there is snitching.

3. Provoking?
My faction members have been the only ones to be provoked at this case. You coming to the store and calling them Tacos is enough provokation to cause a beef.
Jackson Ciello took it further when he told Jorge he'd put two bullets in his skull if he doesn't leave the area.
Kenneth Saccone has been running his mouth since he started hanging at the store.

We started talking shit about Vincent Moretti due to the actions he did earlier in front of 6 of my members. He provoked ICly earlier, then he did the actions, giving us enough reason to call him Bruce Lee because a normal person wouldn't hit a pole with his fists.
I continued to roast Frank Sarno as he did the same thing later on, hitting the pole. So I went with "Maybe he didn't like the design of it." Note, this happened AFTER your members have been provoking for more than several days, but hey, I took everything they said ICly, as I was supposed to, to lead me to keep provoking back.

Shine-Box said:
Not to mention how you rolled outside the hospital in my car to provoke me after I respawned, pressed the horn and drove off. I won't entertain any discussion with Leggenda as he's never been the nicest guy to speak to, so I will reply only and if an administrator asks me to.
I was transporting Lucas and Thomas to the hospital with your car. I pulled up there, was typing my /me when Lucas wrote "On the back!", and I started driving to the back then you logged twice to avoid us using your vehicle, and to ruin the RP.
I'm just going to avoid the part where I've never been the nicest guy to speak, because there's just a few people who I don't go well with, and they're all in SCF HC. Please, ask Jonathan Sodano to tell you how we spoke OOCly on PMs, and what I told him.

Again, logs will be checked and everything I stated above will come out as valid.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
Uncle McKenna said:
Karv said:
Now this is just foolish, I get that LeGGGeNdA isn't technically Main Street Crew, but just cause he switched over to MK187 to be allowed to beef and provoke us is a bit extreme. Now I had no problem with what had happened, I was banned for provoking MSC when really it was a 2 way street of provoking, and I accepted the fact. But this is becoming complete and utter toxic behavior from members of the community. I have nothing against MK187 in fact there are people in our faction that are also involved with them, however even the members in our faction say they feel singled out by the ACF/MSC members that are involved in Monty Kings just because they RP with us. This is an OOC hatred thing and its sickening, because whether I take it IC and kill one of them or take it OOC there is no means to an end. People were warned, they were told not to provoke anymore and they were told the next faction to do so would be getting a strike, so why can they just change their characters and do it from a different faction?

Lets start this off by saying this, after LeGGGeNdA brought back MK187 there were no issues between SCF or MK, matter of fact SCF and MSC didn't even have issues at the time either. I spoke to a man named Thiago A.K.A. Slice about them standing outside of the grocery store that we currently possess. I didn't tell them they couldn't stand across the street from it, a house down the sidewalk from it, hell I said they could stand across at the bank without any issues. Slice told me that they wouldn't stand there and everything would be alright, and realistically why would teenagers want to step on a mob's toes? No clue. Anywho, moving forward from this incident.
I have personally had a character in 187MK nearly since the beginning. Lucas Navarro has quite a lot of history within the faction and who is a relative of the original second in command, Marcello Ortiz. I didn't "just change my character" as you so poorly put it. I can't speak for anybody else as far as that claim goes.

Karv said:
James Limone a member of MSC speaking with MK on Tuesday, ‎June ‎20, ‎2017, ‏‎6:17:04 PM after I had attacked John Bandoni making my first move on MSC. Clearly conversing about something, assuming about SCF.
MSC have taxed MK just recently again. Back when 187 was new we taxed it as well. Everyone was happy with the arrangement.

Karv said:
for telling them to get off the corner, we were followed by a dirtbike. Clearly associated with MK187.

This isn't a member of 187 as far as I can tell. Oh, the guy is black by the way.

Karv said:
Head back to the grocery store to see yet again MK187 outside our grocery store.
They paid taxes, they can do what they please within Montgomery as far as I'm concerned.

Karv said:
Here's some other random pictures to show the influence MK has from MSC

James Limone and Shane Giacalone

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
Karv said:

I did not switch over to 187 MK just to beef you. I could easily have done that on every character I have.
After the description of 187, me and some of the members were thinking of opening a new faction in Blueberry. Casavoniste, whose word I believe you trust can vouch for that and even provide evidence if you need it.
Then I asked Temper if I could bring back 187 because when I logged on Jorge everybody logged on and we had such a nice RP at the time.

Thiago Sealices you spoke with, is not an OG yet. He's still an assassin in the faction. He might have agreed because he didn't want beef at the moment but he doesn't call the shots. I call the shots.
When Thiago told me about what you said, I replied back with "We can hang whereever we want, because we paying the tax to people who own the town." - Your shop has no weight, again.

Exactly, why would teenagers step onto mob's toes? We don't. You come in my block and provoke.
187's turf starts from Inside Track-Hospital all the way to B22, so your assumptions of us being in your turf is wrong in so many ways.

Proof from Discord that we discussed making another faction.

Cream

Gold Member
So first of all. We just had a TS meeting over this idotic beef and now it's happening again, but this time you're using MK alts. Not sure what's the reason for this but you fellas sure seem to enjoy starting shit with us at every given opportunity.

So let's being.
The pavement outside the grocery store might've been MK territory before you shut down, but you can't just come back months later and claim everything you once had. SCF aim to potray a realistic mobster faction, so we dont involve ourselves with street gangs nor do we hire ''hitmen''.
Your faction of teenagers are asked to stay away from our grocery store because you're selling drugs and starting trouble there every time you show up. Not because we claim it as out territory and that you're not allowed to do business there.

Okay so, a ''crew'' of young Italians apparently owns the entirety of Montgomery and everyone owning a business there can fuck right off? Sure, IC you are fine to think like that - but oocly that is not the case.

Everyone knows you have it out for us oocly Legenda, even your own faction members have told us to not listen to stuff you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.