What's new

Faction Administration - Faction Takedown System

Yassin

Retired Admin

The Dismantle of Official and Unofficial Factions

After recent discussions, we've decided that it's about time we had a fair faction-takedown system for both legal and illegal factions. The San Andreas State Police and/or any intelligence agency must follow the requirements below to request for a faction take-down.

Requirements:

1) Must be able to prove a hierarchy and/or form of organized structure within any legal and/or illegal entity.

2) The leaders (including but not limited to High Command and Command) of any legal or illegal entity must have outstanding warrants and/or be placed under the death penalty approved by Faction Administration.

3) The outstanding warrants placed on any of the High Commanding members of any legal or illegal entity must add up to life imprisonment or the death penalty.

4) SPDB must follow a structured and organized case-file to be presented to Faction Administration for faction shutdown approval. In order for a case-file to be deemed acceptable by Faction Administration, the SASP must provide a case-file organized in the order listed below:

• Each legal and illegal entity must have their own separate case file as an entire organization. Every documentation is to be dated and timed by in-game server time for log-check reference.

• Each case-file must thoroughly describe each entity and explain what type of organization it is represents whether it be a front for an illegal organization or an organization committing illegal acts. Such examples would include but are not limited to local street gangs, organized crime families and/or drug trafficking organizations.

• Each community member listed in a case file must be separated from the rest; all members involved in a case-file, must have their own separate/sub case-file listed by ranking order. This can be referred to as a criminal database (CD).

• The Criminal Database (CD) must include the photo of the subject, their name(s), their address(es), their phone number(s), their asset(s), their suspected/committed crimes, and their person(s) of interest (family, friends, neighbors, etc.). It is not required, but highly recommended that the Index details the height, weight, eye-color, hair-color(s) of each and every criminal within the database.

• All outstanding and previous charges must be organized by in-game date in each personal case-file. If the same incident involves multiple members of a legal or illegal entity, this incident must be described in each and every subcase-file.

• Each case-file must include but is not be limited to pictures, video-footage, recordings, transactions, interviews, memos, and any evidence gathered throughout the process.

• All evidence gathered throughout the case-file must be processed and considered as admissible evidence achieved IC’ly. Timestamped screenshots are required along with Weapon Serial Numbers (WSN). Logs are recommended but not required.

• All members involved in this investigation must be listed at the very end of the case file by rank. This requirement is for Faction Administration eyes only due to log-check requirements.
5) All evidence pertaining to the case-file requirements must be gathered IC’ly. If any document is false, it could terminate the entire case-file and result in a denial of a faction dismantle.

6) Any community member involved in any case-file that is seen breaching any of the server rules, is subject to punishment in accordance with the rules broken. This will automatically nullify any evidence that is pertained regarding any situation that this community member is involved in.

7) If a Detective is subject to an in-character attack by the faction they are investigating and dies as a result, they are hereby PK’ed from the case-file and should not participate in the takedown of the faction. This will be determined on case-by-case basis. Every faction member that has evidence pertained IC'ly must forward that evidence to Faction Administration before attacking/killing the detective who's investigating them. The detective will not be removed from the case if factions fail to follow this procedure.

8) When a member of any legal or illegal entity is caught with outstanding warrants that could lead to life imprisonment and/or a death penalty, they will be character killed or roleplay imprisonment permanently. This will be approved on a case-to-case basis by Faction Administration.

Best Regards,
Faction Administration

DogNo

Donator
Yassin said:
[*] Each case-file must include but is not be limited to pictures, video-footage, recordings, transactions, interviews, memos, and any evidence gathered throughout the process.
For some reason I saw it as memes instead of memos lmao. Anyway, that's a nice start, good one.

dopli

1) Must be able to prove a hierarchy and/or form of organized structure within any legal and/or illegal entity.

I hope this doesn't mean that if someone snitches to DB and says the hierarchy, it is automatically considered as proven, as a witness is not a direct evidence in any way. I hope they will need to prove it via wiretaps and that's by for example - sending a confidential informant back to action and catch the members of the faction giving orders to the others - this would be enough to prove it. There is many different ways to do it, however, I don't want to give any of my ideas to DB so they'll use it hehe.

There is another thing that I think I haven't noticed and that are businesses. DB should have them in the casefile as every mob - mafia is in possesion one where they hang out et cetra. This should be obtained ICly obviously.

Yassin

Retired Admin
dopli said:

I hope this doesn't mean that if someone snitches to DB and says the hierarchy, it is automatically considered as proven, as a witness is not a direct evidence in any way. I hope they will need to prove it via wiretaps and that's by for example - sending a confidential informant back to action and catch the members of the faction giving orders to the others - this would be enough to prove it. There is many different ways to do it, however, I don't want to give any of my ideas to DB so they'll use it hehe.

There is another thing that I think I haven't noticed and that are businesses. DB should have them in the casefile as every mob - mafia is in possesion one where they hang out et cetra. This should be obtained ICly obviously.
Everything is to be obtained IC'ly, regardless of who it is.