What's new

Denied extremely hard truck jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Allan

Bronze Member

The Green Icon would be A wood run where you collect some wood from Angel pine and delivering it to Various farms across the valley.
This would be hard because of the twisting and narrow roads.

The Little blue would be a medical toxic waste which you have to pick up toxic waste from bone country and red country and deliver it to Los santos docks where it would therefor be shipped away to other countries :D

The dark blue would be a Materials pickup where you have to go to the Abandoed airport and collect some un useful plane materials and some Boat materials in the little town near the SF bridge.

The rewards could have a special loot, like extra money, materials etc. And there of course would be a .1% chance of a loot that is totally awesome like fishing for a whale.

beauhobbs

Disagree,

Reason:-

I think the Trucking side job should be for Elite Trucking only....

People are earning WAY to much by repeating side jobs and they are not roleplaying!

Ray_Allan

Bronze Member
Well maybe when the tollbooths come it will be more RP

and this side job should be only for elite

Crusty

Platinum Member
beauhobbs said:
Disagree,

People are earning WAY to much by repeating side jobs and they are not roleplaying!
He's right. /nosupport for your thing.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
beauhobbs said:
Disagree,
/dissagree for you both of you niggas

You say only limited number of players should do Trucker Side job(the one of the few things we have left to do on this server)-Elite Trucking Members ,you want to take that away from us?Nah that's retarded.I've calculated,you need about 40 mins to finish ALL the sidejobs,and all you can gather from that is 10-15 grands most.
And after that what?You should wait like 1 hour,and you should RP all kinds of situations every 2nd hour?Mission imposible,we can't RP car crashes and other bullshit day long,that's boring too.Also,the number of the players is decreased,so what can i do when there are 7 players online and 5 of them are noobs that can't RP?To RP with the rest 2?Come on...
We can make this server Heavy RP in many other ways.
So cut the bullshit with taking away the side jobs,removing them all.
(Nothing personally,dude-It's for the good of the community-btw maybe this looks like i'm raging,but actually im not at all :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.