What's new

Extreme Packet Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre

Bronze Member
Yeah 2 days ago I got on and had absolutely 0 packet loss for the whole day and I haven't had it ever since.

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
call ur isp brother

Giga

Donator
I figured this is a routing issue which I experienced two years ago, but it is rather odd that it is also occurring to a few other people around the world.

Aveous

Donator
I had this for a long time, then I found out that it was the ISP's problem, changed that and now it's staying on 0.00.

heaveN

Donator
I got the same issue, both ingame and on teamspeak. I got some packet loss ingame and on the emergency ts, however when I'm on a different teamspeak server I have 0 packet loss, its obviously coming from redcounty host, we can't do much sadly unless mr tommyb find out a solution, this issue is p much affecting a lot of players. I've been trying to fix this issue for the past few weeks

Dopehead

Bronze Member
I got the same problem aswell, I've been trying to connect over and over. I just installed a new internet connection but I had similar issues when I had different ISP, played long back with my friend. So, this is not an ISP problem. It's probably server-related and not to mention. I get desynced even if there are only like 60 players on. Please wheelp!

Giga

Donator
The recent server migration should hopefully rectify the issue. If you are still having packet loss issues with the server, please forward your concern in the given thread or submit a new thread in the Host Support board for better organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.